Awful Days

26 November 2015,

As the curtains moved , sunshine grapped on my faces and thus the journey of my new class begins .I shifted to another school because my previous school was little bit far from my house . First day , of my school I was getting nervous and all though I was exited a loot . All things were new to me .While I was on way to my school many things was going to my mind . What things gonna happen? Do I will be able to make friends ?? ..As I entered the school the atmosphere was quite different girls and boys were standing line straight line doing praying , principal was giving lecture and students were laughing and giggling . After 30 mins, all the students went to their respective class and I was searching my class room half sweated then suddenly a boy was comming down from upstairs I asked 'Do you know where is the class IX' ?He replied Yapp its on the second floor Somehow, I felt relaxed .
As I stepped In the class room I was shocked because there was no girls only boys were sitting ,laughing , using vulnerable language etc .Then someone instruct me that after this room you will find where class IX girls are sitting .I nodded my head .
After that I went into class myself made three friends they were lively , friendly .
6 months passed ; the same routine I
had to follow wakeing up early in the morning , having breakfast , rush to school and then come back to home well it was quite boring .
Sometimes ,we used to bunk class in the periods .
One day I was chilling alone in the window side ,a bliss of cold air touched my foreface .Suddenly I guess two of my childhood friend's came to and whisper on my eras "We had a special surprise for you " I was excited just wanna know what's the surprise well then one thing srtick to my mind that today is not my birthday then what is the surprise???!!.....
Both of them pushed me on the centre of the hall their were two girl standing on my back and three girls was on my front followed by both the sides .
A girl who pushed me in the centre of the hall came to hold my hair and pulled the ribbon out of it . I was......!!!!!!. I asked them what's going on ??????? Did I have done something wrong ???!!!!!! Two girls replied me from the back "ooooh Yess" .....!!!
Remember one day you gave a call to my parents telling what Bullshits we had done with you ????!!!!...
I was speechless on that spur moment .
They gave me three to four slaps and
went on with attitude ...but i didnt sat anything just kept silent and let it moves on the day i just humbiling and moving far the discontent og the huge pattern of the day of what they sooo called??~~...
They were my best friend when I was reading in class four .....Just a little thing they bullied me off ...It was time when all the things were grapping me ....Tears rolled down my cheeks and I was quite depressed nothing I told to my mom because I don't want to hurt her ,even If I would have told to her the only thing she will do "Its all your fault ". Then I realise fake friends can cause much damage than a real Enemy .

Thank You

Vote and Comment