The breakup

*quick disclaimer- I forgot all about James having a gf already so this chapter is dedicated to Megan ;) *

headed down the same old hallway, like I did almost everyday now. It was Saturday morning- conditioning at the studio. It had been a few weeks now since first coming to this studio, and things were going better than expected.

I spent a lot of free time with the girls, at sleepovers and going out shopping. And I always would go down to Squeezed with James before and after rehearsals. And things with Daniel were better, he had stopped harassing me and now we got on. Weren't closest friends, but we weren't attacking each other with violent words at every opportunity- Not that a harsh word had ever left my mouth.

James chuckled at something he had said whilst we walked into studio A. And as I hugged my friends, I just felt how blessed life was.

"I'll talk to you later" James said, strolling over to the guys. I smiled at them all, which they returned. I could always have a laugh with them, as they were hilariouse. Steph suddenly snapped me out my thoughts, as I wiped the smile off my face and peeled my eyes away from Jame- the guys.
"Hows Jiley?" she said smirking, which caused the others to laugh. I rolled my eyes- Jiley is the nickname they called me and James. If they saw us together in Squeezed, or joking around in the hallways I usually got a text from the 'witness', just to tease.

I hadn't ever told anyone I like James- I hadn't ever admitted it to myself. Besides, I've only known him a few weeks...isn't it too soon to develops feelings for someone?

My cheeks flushed with heat, which I quickly hid by turning to my bag.
"Tease" I said in a grumpy, yet jokey, voice. I senced Michelle raising an eyebrow.
"Tease? Don't you like us teasing you about James" Michelle laughed, joined my Giselle.
"Riley has a crush on James!"
"No I don't! He's just a friend." I snapped back, a little defencively. Ugh, I hated them sometimes.
"Yeh yeh, we've seen the way he acts around you" Chloe adds. I sigh deeply, before reminding them all, making them sound stupid.
"You do realize he has a girlfriend right?" I said smartly. They all look a bit wide eyed.
"I haven't seen Megan in ages, where's she at?" Giselle asked. I just shrugged, I hadn't seen her either. And James hadnt spoke about her at all.
"Hmh, I'll ask about it later, but Kate's here now, probably should get ready for conditioning" I said giggling tieredly. Was sure gonna be a long rehearsal...

"Usual?" James asked as I headed towards a table.
"Yeah, I always have blueberry" I giggled, sitting down and unzipping my jacket. It was now 11:30 and we had just finished first rehersals. We have a few free hours untill we have to be back for second rehearsals which start at 7:30.

James placed our drinks down on the table as he took a seat opposite me. He smiled kindly, as did I.
"Thanks" I said taking a sip of my drink.
"No problem" he replied chuckling. And then we talked about what we were getting up to at the weekend.
"I'm off to the Rugby" he said casually. Now was the time to find out some gossip.
"Who with?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Me and Eldon, and a mate from school" he replied.
"Aww, sounds like someone has better things to do than watch the game with her Boyfriend" I said in a cocky voice.
He raised an eyebrow, which made me a little irritated.
"Megan,your girlfriend..?I thought she might have been going with you, I dont see her around much any more" I said truthfully. He choked on his drink, thinking of something to say. And there was an awkward silence, as his eyes dazed in his mind...

*James pov*
*flashback*
"Hii James" Megan said flirtariously as she invited me inside. She had text me, saying her parents were out for the weekend. I hesitantly agreed to come over.
"Heyy.." I said back, plainly.
"Whats up with you?" She asked.
"Nothing" I said giving a confused look.
"Okay" she replied. "I've missed you, haven't seen you in forever" she added. "For a minute I thought you were ignoring me..." She said tracing her long nails through my shirt. She smiled up at me selectively and took me into her room.
"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded and sat awkwardly on her bed whilst she set up her tv. After a moment she jumped in my knee and we were cuddling whilst watching the film- my mind more focused on what I had to do.

"James? You..zoned out for a minute there" Riley said, looking into my eyes with a smirk. "I asked about Megan- where is she?" She reminded me. And then I found myself telling Ri about the events which happens a couple weeks ago...

"I want to break up" I repeted myself. Megans eyes didn't fill up with tears, but filled with fire.
"HOW DARE YOU JAMES, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!" she said angrily. I looked down,feeling a little guilty for causing this behaviour.
"SAY SOMETHING JAMES!?! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME, WHY NOW, AFTER ALL YOUVE DONE FOR ME??" She yelled in my face with pure anger. I couldnt lie to her anymore, I couldn't lie to myself. Then the truth came out.
"Ive falled for someone else..." i whispered, still loud enough so that she heard me.
A sharp stinging pain struck my cheek as she hit me.

"And that was the last time i spoke to her" James said, a bit choked up.
"Oh...im sorry" i mumbled,whilst finishing my drink.
"Not your fault" he sighed. Although i secretly wish it was my fault, i secretly wish it was me he had fallen for.

-------
Next chapters only short but the one after that's going to be good😉
Tysm for all the votes and comment also😘Xx