Shu x Yui Part 1

FIRST FANFICTION! IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS!!! This is shu x Yui content.

It was a peaceful night at the Sakamaki's mansion. Yui was heading out to the garden to fetch some fresh air. She was being pushed around by the Sakamaki brothers. She hated it when they messed with her the most.

"It's so peaceful" Yui whispered and smiled to herself.

"Too noisy..."A voice groaned.

Yui eyes widened. She swore she heard someone mumble something. Yui turned around quickly and only saw that it was only Shu. Shu was leaning against a wall in a sitting position. His golden blonde hair was gleaming in the moonlight. He was listening to his MP player as always.

"Ahh..Shu-San,you startled me for a second."Yui said in relief.

"Stop being lousy.."Shu grumbled in annoyance.

Yui stared at Shu and went to sit down next to him.

Shu opened one of his ocean blue eyes and closed it.

"What do you want?"Shu whispered in his boring tone.

"N-nothing...I just want to join you for a bit."Yui stuttered.

"How troublesome."Shu groaned. "Don't be annoying."

"O-okay." Yui nodded.

Yui was getting bored. It was really awkward. She wants to spend time with Shu because he was quite different from the other brothers.

"Give me some of your fine-quality blood" Shu broke the silence.

"W-what?!N-now?! B-but Shu-San!"Yui cried in surprised.

"Shut up...Don't resist."Shu grabbed Yui's wrist and pulled her closer to him. He pushed some of the hair that was blocking her neck away. Shu's fang pierced Yui's soft and pale skin.

"Mnn" Yui groaned in pain. She shut her eyes tightly and wished that the pain would go away immediately.

Shu pushed Yui onto the ground. He was pinning her down.

"S-shu-San?!"Yui said in suprise.

"Stop being noisy"Shu whispered to Yui and pierced his fang onto Yui's chest.

"Mmph"Yui cried in pain.

Shu parted his fangs away from Yui's chest. He wiped away the running blood with his thumb and licked it.

"P-please Shu-San!.."Yui mumbled quietly. "D-don't do this.."

Shu looked at Yui in confusion.

"I came here to spend time with you. Please stop taking my blood.."Yui cried.

Shu smirked.

"I'm a vampire...I don't have time to spend time with a mortal. I only see you as a prey"Shu said with no expression.

Those words stabbed Yui like a knife. She pulled away from Shu and ran back into the mansion.

Shu stared at her as she ran away.

"How troublesome..."

Yui rushed into her room.

"These vampires don't have a heart."Yui thought in head.

She climbed up on her bed and lie there in exhaustion.

Someone embraced her from behind.

"Huh?!"Yui turned and saw that it was Shu. He was asleep already.

"Shu-San? Please get up,your in my room."Yui whispered and shook Shu softly.

"Did I hurt you with those words?"Shu spoke in a quite and gentle voice.

Yui looked upset.

"Of course you did! You vampires doesn't know how it feels to be in pain."Yui spoke out without thinking.

Shu looked surprised. She was wrong. He did feel pain before. That was when he lost his one and only friend.

"Don't just say that."Shu said staring at her in angry eyes.

Yui was confused.Did she make him angry?

"Shu-San...did you feel hurt before?" Yui said softly and stared into Shu's eyes. She admired his eyes. She thought they were gorgeous and peaceful just like the ocean.

"Stop being nosy.."Shu said as he pulled Yui back to him.

"Um Shu-San?" Yui blushed and said while her head was resting against Shu's chest.

"What now?!" Shu said tiredly.

"Whatever I said..I'm sorry for making you angry."Yui said innocently.

"just shut up and go to sleep."He gently ran his fingers through Yui's hair.

Yui closed her eyes. She felt warm and relaxed. Yui hugged Shu back.

"T-this girl..."Shu said under his breath and smiled a bit.

"I don't know what the reason is...but Shu-San...."

"I love you"