14

Shawn

She grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine. I felt her walking us backwards until I was completely against the wall. She glowed the way the water fell from her face, down her chin and glistened down her gorgeous body.

"Shawn.. can I ask you something?" she looked down.

"What's that?" I hesitated.

By now her body was completely mashed against mine. She kissed me and I kissed back. When she pulled away, she looked me in the eyes.

"Do you ever think about me?" she asked, her voice suddenly becoming deep.

"I do." I admitted.

"I think about you too." she slid her hand down toward my inner thigh.

"Bey-"

"I get that you're stressed.." she trailed.

"Yeah.."

"But it's not good to let it build up like that." she shook her head.

"I know. I'm sorry, Bey. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I know that wasn't what you wan-"

"Shawn, I want you to make love to me." she said, cutting me off.

I don't know why that drove me crazy but she got me right where she wanted me. No questions asked. I slowly started to kiss on her neck, her grabbing mine. I began leaving my mark on each side of her chest, before making my way down to her breasts. Taking the right into my mouth and rolling the left in my hand making sure to switch and show the other the same attention. I began to hear her moans filling the air which, was the most amazing sound I've ever heard. I went down, kissing her stomach and picked her up, placing her legs on my shoulders and her back against the shower glass. I looked up at her as she was looking down at me waiting for my next move. I kissed on her thighs making sure I was sucking and biting..

"Stop teasing." she said, barely audible.

I soon took a long lick, causing her whole body to shiver as she gripped the back of my head.

"Mmm.." I heard her moan.

I started to lick and suck on her pearl, causing her legs to shake every so often. I rubbed along the sides of her thighs, squeezing here and there.

"Damn." I said, talking against her jewel.

I picked up my pace going faster, and deeper into her. I felt her digging her nails into the back of my neck. But I didn't mind. Soon, I felt her juices fall over me. I took my time as I sucked and cleaned her up. I got her down and wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing her to let her taste herself. I turned the shower off before carrying her to the bed. Not caring that we were both soaking wet, I laid her down and opened her legs as I placed myself in front of her waiting cave. I slid into her warmth slowly, going in and out so she could feel all of me.

"Fuck." I said, biting my lip as I watched her grip her breasts, as they moved up and down.

"Shawn.." she moaned out.

"Go faster." she whispered, biting her lip.

I spread her legs wider and thrusted into her as if my life depended on it. She started gripping the sheets. Beside her moaning my name, her love faces were the best part. I didn't even care that we were in a hotel, the sound of the headboard only motivated me to take it up a notch each time.

"Ohh my god.." she moaned, louder.

I went deeper each time, causing her to gasp out. I cupped her left breast and she looked me straight in the eyes. Her mouth open as if the words wouldn't come out. All she could do was moan. By that, I knew I had to make her wait.

"Ss-shit!" she cried.

I pulled out and she looked at me like I had ten heads.

"What the-" she started to say before I cut her off.

"Flip over." I said.

She flipped over with her ass up in perfect view, I slid in from behind as she arched her back. I sped up as the sound of our bodies clapping together became more audible.

"Mmmh.." she moaned, gripping the sheets to the bed.

I decided to deep stroke her once again, feeling the pressure building up. I could tell Bey was about to cum the way she was gripping the sheets.

"Shawnnn, fuckk." she moaned.

Then and there, I knew she came by the way her body moved. I laid back on the bed and brought her to my mouth. As she moved back and forth, I stuck my tongue deeper feeling all the warmth and all her juices. I started sucking and licking on her once again, which made her cum once more.

"Damn, you taste good." I said licking my lips.

She leaned down and tongue kissed me, making sure to suck on my bottom lip. Soon she went down and sat on my member. Grinding her hips and digging her nails into my chest, while watching her was a sight to see.

She moaned, biting her lip with her head held back. She started to pound on me faster than expected.

"Fuck." I said, gripping her hips.

"Uhhhhhh.." she moaned, scratching up my chest.

"S-shawn I'm bouta-" she moaned, her voice shaky.

She tightened up on me, and soon I felt the release. I heard her panting as she went down, placing her mouth on the tip of me but I stopped her. I shook my head.

"Come on." I said, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

"I love you.. Shawn." I heard her say, softly in my ear.

I looked over at her on my shoulder and she had her eyes closed. The sweat beads spread across her forehead.

"I love you more, Bey." I said, stepping back into the shower with her still wrapped around me.

I turned the shower head on and put her down gently but she stumbled. I quickly grabbed hold of her, sitting her against the glass and began washing her body all while making sure not to miss a single spot. She just looked up at me, smiling every now and then. I repeated what I'd just said in my head, second after second.

I truly am in love with her.

(s/n: y'all can thank aiynjel_ for saving this update)