Chapter 1-Back story

(you can play the video while you read but to totally understand the back story,it would be better to listen to the song separately.The song means a lot too me personally since it literally tells my story,all the way down to the last detail,so thank you.)

There is no light in the darkness that surrounds me.

That's how i'd felt my entire life, that was until i met 'him'.He was my hero,and yes i know that sounds cheesy, but its true. He saved me from my life and more importantly, my self.

My name is Morgan Daughtry. I live in Philadelphia with my father. I am now starting my junior year of high school.I have no friends since I had to leave them in Delaware, I mean I have family and friends here but its just not the same. My father works as an engineer with cars and I major in art hoping I can go to the Manhattan art school, but I'm also a part time writer. Not that anyone sees my stories or artwork except for my best friend, Nova Valaro. I also have a brother, he's adopted and his name is Ryan James. He was adopted by my mother but when I had to leave and stay with my father, he went to live with Jay, still wanting to stay close/near me. And before you ask, my mother and stepfather died in a car accident. This is only part of the reason i'm broken, the other part is because my father is, well, how do i put this?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

ABUSIVE

***********************************************************************************************

Ok sooooo i've finally got my first chapter out and i HOPE that i can get them out about once a week and more on the weekends.I have a lot of work from school but I will try to get these chapters out.I started writing this in 7th grade and I wanted to edit it and publish it. WARNING there will be a lot of editing that needs to be done just if you see it please comment and I will fix it. OH! and if the song did not come up then it is called,

For the love of a daughter-by Demi Lavato

I really hope you all enjoy my story, this book means alot to me.  

Thank you, i love you all!!!!