Teddy Bear

In this world some times, actually always kids pay for the adults faults. The innocent future disappears while passing through their life. It may be their parents' life or other's life, they get all the punishments, they feel what others can't, and we destroy their world slowly with our stupid decisions. But with all the hard times, they may find a way to escape from this cruel world. This story is about a little girl in a world full of arguments, shouts, punishments, tears and fear. Every time her parents fight, she hides herself with her teddy and cries in silent, she sheds tears because of her parent's loud scary voices, and fears of the later punishments she may face, after they stop fighting each other, and most of the times it happens. She can't understand why they keep doing that? Why then they punish her?... one night after a long serious argument between her parent, her mother leaves the house and just after that her father starts to hit her and force her to sleep... with the hidden fear and tears, she runs to her room and gets in bed, till her father sleeps. She gets up and sits in front of the window in her room, puts her teddy right in front of her, watches the dark sky with bright stars, and hopes for her mother's return. Then suddenly a sound calls her name. "Aurora". She feels a little scared and looks around her, but no one is in her room, she stares at sky again and hears the sound again, "Aurora". She looks at her teddy.. "Teddy?!". "It is me Aurora." She holds her teddy and stares at its eyes, but the teddy starts to speak again. "You can hear me now."

Aurora: You can speak.

Teddy: that is right.

Aurora: but how?

Teddy: You taught me how to speak, Thank you my friend.

Aurora: Did I?

Teddy: yes, every night you speak to me, you ask me to answer you, and now I can.

Aurora hugs the Teddy and starts crying again, but then the teddy moved in her arms and looked at her sad face, it cleaned her tears and smiled..

Aurora: you can move either!

Teddy: I can.

She stopped talking for a while, and could not believe, what she has always wished for just became real.

Teddy: why are you sitting here instead of lying in bed? You will get cold.

Aurora: I'm waiting for Mum.

Teddy: shall we wait for her together?

Aurora: Shall we?

They leaned on the window and watched the road. After a while teddy got up and stood next to her...

Teddy: Aurora, do you know what your name means?

Aurora: Dawn.

Teddy: do you want to go somewhere till dawn?

Aurora: but it is night, and it is danger.

Teddy: I'm with you, it is not danger...

She hold her Teddy's hand and they walked to the door, when she opened the door, there was no stairs, no other rooms. They walked through the door to a wonder land, full of children and their teddies, hand in hand with their parents' rushing to everything with loud laugh sounds and their happy bright smiles. When she saw all of these she looked at her teddy, and it told her to look, she picked up her eyes and saw her parent waving for her with their forgotten smiles.

Aurora: Mum? Dad?

Teddy: go to them, they are waiting for you.

She slowly walked toward them, and her father picked her up...