Chapter 1: The Uprising

Bloodline Limit

                Bloodline Limit is a life force energy that came from a seed of the ancestors. In today’s generation physical, mental, spiritual fortitude are degenerating. In each generation passed, these fortitudes are slowing fading away but with the help of this life force a certain person can reach its peak physical strength, mental ability, and spiritual energy.

                Majijo Gakuen

                “Hora! You there?! What are you standing there?!”

                A voice echoed over the track field.

                A girl standing in the center of the track field wearing the school skirt and dark green braze jacket caught the attention of a center delinquent group.

                “What’s the problem?”

                She asked.

                “You are too flashy miss to stand out in the middle of everyone’s attention. Do you really want that kind of attraction?”

                A certain guy said.

                “This is why I hate delinquent school… On the top of that it is now co-ed… sigh*”

                The girl replied.

                “You seem pretty… I’ll let you go if you’ll just kiss me.”

                A guy that seems to be the leader said.

                “Don’t get too full of yourself, you ugly pigsh*t.”

                “WHAT DID YOU SAID?”

                “Ugly pigsh*t.”

                She said back.

                “NOW I”LL NOT LET YOU GO YOU B*TCH!”

                The leader rush over to the girl to attack her.

                However the turn of the events seems unfavourable to the delinquent group. They were all knocked out with just one heavy blow from the girl.

                “Hey Sasshi! Let’s go! We’ll be late on our first class.”

                A girl named Mayuyu shouted.

                “Ok Mayuyu. I’ll be there quickly.”

                Sasshi replied as she clenched her fist a sign of a finished fight.

                After Sasshi went gone to the track field a mysterious guy appeared.

                “You shouldn’t mess with her. She is Sashihara Rino leader of the famous fighting club her in school – The History Club.”

                “And just who are you?”

                The guy who was knocked out on the ground asked.

                “Me? Just a passing senpai…”

                The mysterious guy said.