Chapter Special: Undetermined Feelings

CLINIC

                Sasshi greeted Mayuyu like she had never seen Mayuyu for a couple of weeks. I guess it is natural for her to be worried since Mayuyu is Sasshi’s first female friend here in Majijo.

                “Hey are you now okay?”

                Sasshi asked.

                “Well, I’m feeling better since you visited me here.”

                Mayuyu answered.

                “Hey, here’s your food. It’s better to eat it right now while it is still hot.”

                I said.

                “Danari, where’s your lunch?”

                Sasshi asked.

                “Damn, I forget to buy. I’ll be back.”

                I said as I was about to go back in the cafeteria.

                “Wait Danari... well, we can share my bento.”

                Sasshi suggested.

                “But ~”

                I was about to refuse but Sasshi insisted.

                “If you go back to the cafeteria now the line is piled up. You’ll never make it in time. So you can have mine.”

                She insisted.

                “Wait Sasshi, I know that your bento I good only for you so instead of sharing it to Danari; he can have mine.”

                Mayuyu said.

                “Eh?”

                I said.

                “Can you give me my bag Danari, it is just below in my bed. My bento is there since you already give me a lunch and I can’t eat it either well... you can have it...”

                Mayuyu said.

                I grabbed her bag which is just below on her bed and give it to her and after that she get her lunch pack and give it to me.

                “Are you sure Mayuyu?”

                I hesitantly asked.

                “Well, yes... though I don’t know the taste since my taste buds this morning isn’t working. I hope it is still edible.”

                “Did you make this on your own?”

                I surprisingly questioned her.

                “Yeah, since I’m leaving alone I need to do all the chores in the house.”

                “I’m surprised... I didn’t know that you are living alone. Hey, Sasshi did you know all of this?”

                “Yeah... How am I supposed to be Mayuyu’s bestfriend if I don’t know all of these. Besides her apartment and my apartment is just room away.”