Chapter 6: The Myth's Truth

Mariko didn’t stand a chance and she was obliterated by Yuki. She was carried by Yui who was also fighting along with her. Since Empress Takamina couldn’t stand it anymore she enters the fight.

                “I didn’t expect that the generals would be obliterated by a mere single person.”

                “If they had Limiter Release just like me maybe they stand a chance.”

                “I see… That’s how it explains.”

                “Aren’t you Takahashi Minami?”

                “And what if yes?”

                Takamina bluntly said.

                “As I suspected! Hey Akechi, Shiba! One of the Spectre Ten is here! Don’t intervene with our fight or I’ll kill you.”

                Yuki shouted.

                Everyone was shocked on what Yuki said.

                “Geez… Now that you’ve told them my secret I can’t let you leave. It’s been years since I’ve been hiding that and only an outsider will expose me.”

                Takamina said as she graze her hair and give a serious look.

                “Can’t wait to battle a member of Spectre Ten… Rumour says that you are strong but one of the Spectre Ten was defeated earlier by Shiba.”

                “And whose Spectre Ten is that?”

                “Oshima Yuko…”

                “I see…”

                “Limiter Release!”

                Takamina roared.

                Her uniform changed into a knight’s armor with furry tabard, she materializes her weapon which is a sword and it was glowing with dark aura.

                “It is been awhile since I’ve gotten to this form.”

                Takamina uttered.

                “I guess no more holding back right?!”

                Yuki roared as he dashes to Empress Takamina with his cross-shaped spear.

                At Yukirin-sama’s side

                “Let me join the fight Yuki! I want to battle that Spectre Ten!”

                Shiba roared with excitement.

                However he was interrupted by Yukirin-sama as Yukirin-sama open her umbrella and sway it to Shiba. Strong wind gale burst forth to Shiba but Shiba manage to fight it with brute strength.

                “It is bad to turn your head against a lady.”

                Yukirin-sama said.

                “I am sorry but I can’t handle my excitement to see one of the Spectre Ten though I battled one of them earlier. I think she was called Kurizu….”