Love At First Sight (niall horan fan fiction)

This is my first book and I hope you guys enjoy it and comment if you want your ideas in the book thank you:)

Chaper 1 ☆

Niall pov

I am the only single guy in one direction all the other boys have got a girlfriend . Harry has got abigail,Zayn has got Perrie,Liam has got Sophie and Louis has got Jessica.They are all loved up when all of us are hanging out I feel so lonely if only I have met my princess then I can by 2 times loved up with her plus I will give her anything she wants and love her with all of my heart if only she has came yet then I would not be so depressed now.

"Whats wrong niall"harry said

"nothing man" I replyed

"are you sure you seem down in the dumps"

"yeah there is nothing wrong just thinking"

"about what"

"things just things please can we stop talking now I want to go bed and sleep"

"ok man"

"night"

"night"so I stood up and left to go to my bed.

Tilly's pov

Hello my name is Tilly,I am 18 and I have 4 friends they are Perrie,Abigail,Jessica and sophie but my best friend is Abigail.Out of all my friends I am single they all have boyfriends and they told me their names but I have never met them because they are always out with them and I never hear about it till the day when I want them to hangout with me.I love one direction's music but not them I think they are stuck up because they are famous and their girlfriends are probably slags and with caked up face's. I love food especially NANDOS they have the best food there and one time I saw this hot guy eating there and he had blonde hair and blue eyes and we made a bit of eye contact while butterfly's exploding in my belly is was like love at first sight but I dont believe in that crap.I live in london with my friends I moved here at the start of college when I moved from america 4 years ago away from my mum and dad and ive lost contact with them 1 year here in london and I didnt bother after that to speak to them I met my friends at college we have been together ever since plus we live in the same house so thats cool.

"guys I am going to get something to eat see you in a bit"i shouted

"you are always eating and never gain weight"jess said

"and"

"ok then go stuff your face full of food"she laughed

"I will thank you for asking and I am going to nandos so I might be out quite a bit ok"

"bye"the girls cheered

"bye"i said back

At Nandos

"the usual miss"

"yes please thank you"

"it will be ready soon"

"ok"

Niall pov

After that kip i had I need food like bad so off to Nandos.Last time I was there I saw this beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes like me and I think she likes nandos because every time I go I see her in the same seat,eating like it is the last day on earth and I like that she has an appetite like me.

"boys I am off to nandos"

"ok be safe dont be to long"liam said

"ok daddy"

"bye"

"bye"after I say that I close the door get in my car and drive to nandos of to food heaven.