Chapter 2

Thanks Blake, what a great friend you are. Christos thought before Harper yelled at him.

Harper stared at him waiting for him to answer her. She frowned when he rolled back on his heels. "Tell me dammit! What did you do to me?"

Christos sighed, "You are no longer human Harper. I don't know what I turned you into. Never bit anyone before. You were shot in three different places," he said and poked under her right breast, her lower stomach, and to her left side. "You were dying, and I couldn't let you die. So I bit you. You only screamed bloody fucking murder when I bit you. Not when you were shot... Which seems odd now that I think about it."

Harper took a deep breath and shook her head, "You... Made me into a monster, and not just that, you don't know what you made me into," she whispered and pointed at the door. "Go. I want to be left alone, I want to think about this without you in here," she said a bit louder. Christos nodded and sighed walking out of the room.

He knew that she needed time to process this, they just needed to make sure that she wouldn't leave the building when the sun rose. That would be bad, she would burn up in moments before she even knew what was going on.

Harper started crying when the door finally closed. She was a monster!

Calm down, you're not a monster you idiot. You're a hybrid, part vampire part werewolf. Get the fuck over it.

Harper's head snapped up looking around for the owner of the distorted voice. "Who's there?" She whispered still looking around the small room.

I'm you. Well, a different you, the wolf you.

Harper stood up and started pacing. So... She was a hybrid? She kicked the wall next to the door and left an indent. The door opened quickly and Christos was in the room within moments in order to protect her, "Everything okay in here?"

Tell him. He'll need to know, he's the only one that can help you.

"Yes? No? I don't know. All I know is that there's a voice in my head telling me that I'm a hybrid?" Harper explained groaning covering her face. Christos nodded and smiled a bit.

"You're like me then Harper, that's good to know, I can now help you better than anyone here. But don't worry, they will all try their best to help you, but they won't understand what you are going through," he said and nodded towards her.

"Really? You're a hybrid too?" She asked and watched as he nodded.

"Come on. I want you to meet the guys; we're your family. You'll never be hurt here. You also get your own vest... Oh! Yes, you'll need a bike..." He trailed off looking at her confused face. "You're part of the club Babe. You have to be if you're going to live in my town."

"Wait what? I have to be in the biker gang?" She exclaimed loudly.

Christos winced at her shrill voice, "Club. Not gang, we are not gangs," he said and rubbed his ears. "Now calm down, the guys are waiting to meet you. After all, you are the first female biker in the history of bikers."

Harper nodded and sighed, "Right... Let's get this over with," she said giving up. She'd have to live like this now, which sucked but going home to her parents wasn't in option. They'd want her to beg for their forgiveness for moving away and realizing that she couldn't live on her own. No way in hell. Hopefully, they'd get over it and come visit her later on in the year. She walked over to the door as he opened it wider.

"The guys are waiting at the bar for you," he said and let her pass.

"Meeting the guys... A new family... I can do this..." She took a couple more steps before walking into the bar area where all the guys were waiting. She looked at all the vest and took a deep breath. The first guy stood up and walked over to her holding out his hand.