제24장 (CH. 24)

" Baby ahhh hihihihi "
Jimin giggled as his picked the happy Jiyoong.

Jiyoong already discharged from hospital. He is not healthy amd enough months.

" Ahhwegah dadafh "
Jiyoong laughed as Jimin spun.

" Hihihihi "
Jimin laughed along.

What a happy father and son :') .

They played together and Jimin never tired.

Yoongi and Jiyoon were not home. Jimin with the maids and the driver. Jimin was not alone at home anymore. He had Jiyoong. Without his baby he can't be happy as today.

Hours later, Jiyoong suddenly crying which he wants to sleep after tiring played with Jimin.

" Sejong ah! Wait here first "

" Yyes sir.. "

Jimin went to Jiyoong's room and made a milk for him.  He took the bottle and poured a 4 scoop of milk powder. After that, he filled the bottle with a little of hot water and then mixed it with a cold water.

He quickly went to Jiyoong and gave him.
Watching Jiyoong drinking the milk he made was the cutest thing ever to watch.

Jimin humming until Jiyoong slept.

Clock tickling almost at 3pm which mean, Yoongi and Jiyoon will be back.  Well, work and school.

Jimin decided to cook for them.

" Please take care of Jiyoon. I want to cook "

" It's okay sir, you don't have to. Sir Yoongi don't allowed you to cook but, take care the baby "
The maid explained.

" Uh-h okay then "

Patiently waiting his babe and his daughter, Jimin scanned the sleeping baby. Realize how much he loves him. He couldn't believe this is his son.

Pale like Yoongi, cute like Jimin.

💜