chapter 2

HI PEOPLE! THIS IS THE SECOND PART! PLEASE COMMENT! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER~~

Adrain POV:

I felt like whacking myself in the head. How could I just simply trust someone and followed him. Okay, technically I didn’t followed him but I shouldn’t even thought of going near him! Now this happen!

Internally cursing and swearing, I winced when I tried to move and get a clearer picture of where I was. The vibrator in my asshole wasn’t helping!  It was at the spot near my prostrate causing my whole body to shudder continuously.

I forgot the numerous times I tried to struggle with the handcuff whenever I felt the pressure of my cock stirring. I wanted release! I needed it! It was awfully pain every time I jerked causing my hard on to grace upon my skin.

‘Ughh… hmmm..ugm…’ my eyes blurred with tears as I started sobbing out loudly. I knew my cock had to be purplish blue, with all the cut of blood flow.

I was kind of going insane as I trashed the bed, slightly screaming and sobbing.

‘See! I told you he’ll love it’ I stopped and looked in the direction of where the voice was from. There stood Dean with a smirked, which would love to shove up his ass. Next to him was another guy somewhat identical to him.one look and anyone could tell that they were brothers.

‘Please! Get this of me! ‘ I half screamed and sobbed and continued to trash around in the bed.

‘Come on baby.Scream for us’ Dean look-a –like went directly to released the cock ring and strocked my cock up and down.

‘ughh.. no! … coming!!!’ I screamed at the top of my voice when I spurt out hot streams of cum. i had no energy left and was extremely exhausted. i laid there panting and unwilling to move. Although moving around was not an option. I was tied up for god sake!

Everything was still in a fuze as voices were speaking above me as I took my rest.

Warm hands glide their fingers down my cheeks to my lips. Shock upon the contact, I opened my blue eyes and stared straight into brown ones. It was as if they were staring right through my soul. I squirm and tried to back away. But I felt strong arms around my waist and knew that one of the brothers were behind me. Panic set in as I struggled against his hold and tried getting out of the bed. I was sandwich in between 2 hot hunks.

By now I had realized that they had taken off the cuffs and began to scurried off the bed. I was pulled back once again. Hot breath behind my neck made my skin tingle and hair to rise. I was scared but more than scared, I was looking forward to it. I was anticipating their next action.

‘Adrain..’ goosebumps all over my skin when his husky voice whispered in my ear. His hands were raking all around my body and settled for my chest. He whispered my name again and again as he started pinching and tweaking my nipples causing my cock to twitch to life. He started kissing and sucking on my neck like a vampire and down to my shoulder blade, leaving a trail of fire. My skin turning red as he continued to suck harder leaving lovebites all over.  I moaned when his hot breath touched my sensitive part of my neck and winced when he sucked too hard causing patches of redness.