chapter 3

I finally skipped my way home til i just realized, i dont have my drink and i am now drenched in coffee, that zayn guy was right i need a new outfit.I immediatly grabbed my phone when i thought of him. WAIT i dont wanna seem desperate, i will just call him tomorrow but for today im gonna chiilax, yes its considered a word.I grabbed the remote to the tv, wierd considering the fact that this place looks like a complete dump other than the bed and tv, i guess the person before me that had this place didnt really do anything other than watch tv while lying in bed.Anyways i went to MTV to find my favorite tv show was on. teen wolf.I flung myself onto the bed and started watching it even though i had already seen it before.Once that fabulous episode was over i looked at my clock to find that it was 2:43, I didnt know what to do so i took a nap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NOOOO." i instantly shot up to see my mother standing there face covered in mascara, i jumped out of the bed yet again falling face first on the floor, i looked up saw my self on the bed, this was just like my dream that i had on the plane! i tried to wake myself up but i couldnt so i just fell to the floor sobbing.Then i had a feeling someone was watching me, i looked up to see my mother, my bro cody, and the doctor.They were mumbling something i couldnt fully make out til i realized they were repeating the numbers 523, weird right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was awoken by the sound of aint no room for the wicked by cage the elephant blasting in my ear, thank goodness that nightmare was over.i turned my alarm off then looked around the room, i then saw my camera laying there on the desk, i dont remeber getting ot out but o well, i got changed into a loose flowy floral lace tank top then tucked it in to my high waisted shorts then i put on my grey vans.I then grabbed my camera and yelled "OFF TO NARIAAAAA."lol i am such a dork.

I looked at my phone to see it was 459 then i saw it change 5.I walked out of that disgusting place and hailed a cab, i told him to take me where ever.I put in my headphones and listened to harlem by new politics, that was my jam right there.I looked outside and had no idea where we were going, well thats what i get for asking for a suprise.The cab slowed down i realized where we were.NO WAY I HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO GO HERE, there it was, the london eye

"how much."i asked

"on the house."he said

"thank you."i said running out the car with my camera, i would have given that man the money but i have almost no money right now so i just really couldnt.I looked around taking in that fresh backed cookies london air smell.i quickly flew my camera and a cop could have took my camera for taking pictures to fast, they all looked blurry because i wasnt feeling good, but i ignored it and kept taking pics.I looked at the london feeling like i was gonna throw up then slowly lifted up my camera and took a pic, it looked absolutley beautiful.

"LOOK OUT!!!"I looked over quickly and it saw zayn then before i knew i saw a car flying towards me, suddenly all i saw was darkness