My love with harry styles

Chapter 1

I walked into the room and there he was THE harry styles i walked over to him and he looked up and down at me like i was being admired i could see the twinkle in his eye it was amazing at that moment at that time at thet muinet i saw him in a difforant way, i never thaught i would but in his words he said "hi do you want to join me the rest of the gruip is at the bar getting drinks".

A this prosise moment i thatght why are they in this stincky old bar when they cold be at a club or at there home celebrating there new album, i dont know. Sometimes i think diffarantly harry said "thats good" and thats how my life changed!.

FIVE YEARs LATER..........

We were holding hands down the street and then all of a sudden all we heard were screeming fans and news teams running down the street trying to find out about our relationship i mean there are regulur cupples out there and they dont get any storys or screeming fans, i trip over as we are running harry pickes me up and just carrys me to his house, his mum is there makeing tea she is lovely his dog is to its called max.

When we sat down at the able harry put my favorate candles on and then his mum went home i wonderd what was going on the only thing i could think of is a.....proposal? It was true he tot down on one knee and asked me the quesiition " are you ready for the next step in our relationship will you marry me?"