Chapter 1.

Chastity

It's been a year and I haven't seen my mother. I'm living here in my flat in Yorkshire. I'm working as a cashier in a shop and the salary there is not enough. Besides the fact that I'm also studying in Chesterfield, College near my hometown. I'm living here for two years without a communication with my mother. I reckon that she doesn't care for me anymore. Besides, she couldn't kept a promise.

"Hey bro, that girl on the hallway is dishy!" the boy who's sitting beside me exclaimed as he raised his can of pepsi. I wonder why 67 percent of girls here are not virgin anymore. I shook my head disbelievingly and tossed my empty can of sprite in the trash can. I walked fast just to escape from them. It will be nonsense if I gave them some bullshits. But I have to study here because my mother wants me to. But I haven't seen her replica or her anything. She haven't call me - she promised me that thing. T

"Any road, you're so weird. You're fucking weird!" the girl who's standing on near the pole shouted whilst she's laughing loudly. I gazed down and walked gracefully. I wasn't aware of atmosphere here. Truthfully, I'm not a real British. I'm American but I was just forced to study here because my mum and dad are having fight and my mum doesn't want me to get involved. I'm knackered hearing their shouts, the slapping scene. Those are not cool anymore.

"Hey babe, would you mind to buy me a condom later?" a strange guy asked me, as he gave me a pound. My blood boiled instantly and clenched my both fist.

"Bugger off!" I yelled over him. But little did I know, they are too many. I mean, they are teaming up against me. It's not even amazing anymore.

"Zayn, stay away from her. She's a goody one."

"Hey man, what are you doing here? Don't you know that this girl is too hottie? Well, haven't seen you in Donkey's years!" the boy named Zayn muttered in one of his friends. I ran as fast as I could and hid under the table. They look like rapist. Please lord, save me.

So hey guys! so short chapter. Well, I'm trying to make it long in the next update. In this story, Zayn is punk and he takes drugs, etc. Hope you understand.

A/N: There are British slangs in this chapter. If you can't understand some phrases, ask me and I'll try to explain ;)