Chapter 2.

"Stop making fun of me. Please." I told them monotonously. I slightly clumped my feet and tucked my blonde hair behind my ears. I'm highly pissed this time because they are literally making fun of me. The boy who they call Zayn is laughing devilishly, like there's no tomorrow. I almost want to throw my shoes to them but I guess that it will just make these things worst. Rolling my eyes, I groaned and face palmed myself.

"I said, stop making fun of me." I warned them for the second time, through my gritted teeth. My books dropped on the floor, so did my hair clip. Shit. Please help me through this.

"Alexis, you go first. You know, she's so fresh and beautiful. I'm addicted to her looks." the boy with piercings told them, pointing to me. Zayn was looking at me with lust on his eyes. No. Please, not now. I'm not ready to be a young mother. I'm just a college student with big dreams. Don't let me waste that. To top it all, my mother wasn't here. No one will support and comfort after this.

"No, I won't do such thing to her. Just let her go. She looks innocent. Won't you see that?" Through those words, I  opened my eyes and sighed in relief. Good thing that Alexis is conservative and he have told them that he will not do anything harmful to me. Zayn nodded in agreement. He agrees on what did Alexis have told them.

"So, you can freely run, innocent girl." the other guy laugh humourlessly as I walked away from them. Well, lately, I've tried to run away from them but they caught me. I'm tad bit worried because I'm totally late for my English class. 

I came inside my room, as I tossed my books on my arm chair. I flipped my hair and flopped down myself on the chair. My professor is glaring at me, while me, I'm avoiding his gaze. No shit Sherlock. Please, don't let him to make me go to detention. 

"Ms. Chastity, why are you late. Care to give me an explanation? You late bird?"

***

So... here's the chapter two! Thank you for giving me 18 votes even though the chapters are so short! It's time for me to have a dinner because I haven't had yet. I'm supposed to eat by 6 in the evening but it's already 8! 

So I'll make it up to you :) maybe next chapter?