Crystalic

I’m not from Earth” – One foreign statement and one horrible realization that tore, Jade Corvac, to pieces emotionally and mentally. Her life in the past revolved around pulling her grades up but when the going got tough naturally she broke and shattered. However with the quick death of her parents she was forced to become a step-in-mother for her five year old baby sister, and close herself off from all forms of emotion.

Having no time to dwell on her own ‘petty’ problems, Jade has to protect herself and her sister from their abusive guardian. She does perfectly in protecting her baby sister, but protecting herself from that monster is another problem Jade must now decide either to let the monster do as he pleases or stand up and fight.

With the help of her new found friends, werewolves from the strongest pack actually; Jade might actually stand a chance against her vampire guardian.

Follow Jade Corvac in her journey in finding who she is, and what she is capable of.

© COPYRIGHT

All Right Reserved.

© COPYRIGHT - This story "Crystalic" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved under the creator of this work T.Hannagan/VioletGem and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, selling or distribution of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.