hospital

I woke up to see lights, everything was blurry. I blinked twice and looked around,this was a place I have never seen before. I looked up and saw my mother standing over me, she looked depressed. I opened my mouth to ask why I was here, but Nothing came out. tears began rolling down my mother's face "when you were in the parking lot you got by a car and broke your leg" I looked down at my legs and I saw that my leg was broken. I opened my mouth again to ask what day it was but, my throat was so dry Nothing came out. I grasped my throat asking for water "Oh honey Yes you can have water" my mother said and passed me a juice box "when did this happen?" I looked up at my mother and my mother looked away. I reached over to tap her back but I couldn't move "Lynda, sweetheart. this happened a week ago." she turned back around to look at me "why didn't I wake earlier?" she had a worried look on her face "you were in a coma, but you're all better now sweetie."I was mad, I was so angry at that point,I didn't know what do to. so I just began crying. my mom walked away and I turned  away from her. tears rolled down my face, because I knew she didn't care. I turned back around and saw Zacheray standing in my door way as if he were angry "it's all your fault, you made mom and dad fight. you and your stupid cutting, look what you're doing to the family! why can't you just die?" Zacheray said then he turned and walked away "do you think I do this do tear the family apart? I do this cuz-" I paused and then turned away from the door.