The start of it all

Okay so my first day at college. I was studying Hair and Beauty. It was going great, I met a new girl in my group; her name is Sherry. She is a very pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes she was not what I expected at all. She is kind of slow... but we get on, I think.

Me and Sherry get on like a house on fire now, we are the best of friends. We both have our eye on a boy just a year above us. He studies something manly. (engineering) wow a man that likes to get dirty... His name is Shaine; a young man with brown hair and the most amazing green eyes I had ever seen, he is one of the bad boys here and only the most popular girls get noticed by him.

His best mate is Sam he is beautiful, not like Shaine at all. He has mouse brown hair and big brown eyes ( they sparkel like the stars in the sky). Yeah anyway -

Shaine's POV:

I wish everyone could see me for who I really am. I'm not this big I am or anything, man I know I'm fit but people dont need to go that far. There is this girl I like but I can't say anything because my image will go down the drain... Her name is Nicole. Wow the most beautiful girl in this skanky college. Her sexy brown hair, and her amazing green eyes, her eyes man! They are the most beautiful I have ever seen. And her arse... Say no more. Ahhh well she will wait for me. She is one of them girls...

I walked into the canteen but I didn't, I walked into Shaine. Oh dear (it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going) I'm getting the shivers down my back and getting a cold sweat. The fact that his girl was walking just behind me was the bigest fail I had ever done in my entire life.

Adele the girl that thinks she is better than everyone else. She is a ginger girl, very snapy (someone that dosn't like to get all the facts before opening her mouth) Everyone is sceared of her but someone has to make a stand. And it had to be... yeah not me, feeling kind of down about myself anyway Adele desided to tip her food on me and Sherry. You know Sherry isn't one of the brightest people so she kinda laughed. She started to explaine to Adele that she had spilt her food on us, I looked at her to say s-tfu. When I said this Shaine and Sam looked at me as if I had said something to affend them with the shock they walked away; I had no idea what I had said.

Well the next day I came prepared. I had gathered the courage to go and talk to him and ask what I had said to shock him. As I began to walk up to him; Adele... yes Adele got in the way, he could see I wanted to talk to him so he came over and told Adele to get out of the way. I was shocked he stood up for me and had an argument with his girl for me. I was stumped.

Adele's POV:

That girl had better not get in the way of me and Shaine! Ohhhh she is going to get it after this... she won't walk later if I see her at any time through out today she will wish she had never been born! I don't even know this girl.

 Shaine gave me a look to come over to him, he took me over to Sam so we could have him as a body-gaurd kind of thing. So me and Shaine walked off to be in secret. I asked him what I had said for him to give me a disappointed look, he said "nothing, you just said something that me and Sam say all the time... you said it exactly how I do" I wasnt paying much attention to what he was saying, I was just looking into his eyes. As I stopped day dreaming he just looked at me. I mumbeled something not even I know what I said. (He though it was cute... I never) anyway the convosation goes on and he lets slip he likes me. I didn't know what to say except "wow, thanks - your not to bad yourself" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek. It felt amazing! I knew that Adele was watching so I took it in my stride.

My POV:

I feel amazing. Shaine has just kissed me on the cheek and kind of admitted he likes me. OMG is how I feel. I dont know what to say... I don't know how I'm going to tell Sherry about this. I wonder what she is going to say...

The next day I see Shaine and he is with Adele. Yes with her, feeling very silly after yesterday I look to Sherry and wonder why he said it because now finding out he is still with Adele I feel as if he was playing me to spread my feelings round college. He started to walk up to me (Adele following in the background to see what was happening) and Shaine said "its over..." I looked around; laughed and replyed "whats over? Nothing started" he looked at me then glanced at Sam. He felt for my hands once found and gently held he whispered "I want you to be mine" I started to blush... and began to blubber "why are you taking me for a fool, I know full well you don't want me, you want Adele and she is only going to come over, laugh in my face and take the mick for the rest of my time!" he keeps calm, pulls me in and explains that him and Adele are over. The story wasn't exactly what I had been expecting, I had to think about this for a while. I confounded in Sherry and asked her what to do. She just said I should do what I think is right and to belive in myself. My confidence has dropped very low the last few years and I don't see myself coming back to the top.

Shaine's POV:

I don't see what's wrong with Nicole... I though she would be happy for me to want to be with her. If that makes sence. She is a beautiful girl that knows who she is and who she wants to be with. She must want me... should I change? Ahh I don't know, I'll go talk to Sherry.

I want to go and talk to Adele, when one of her friends come and barge me out of the way. She gave me a right dirty look (if looks could kill I'd be dead) I just wanted to understand what happened with her relationship. Shaine came over and took my hand to show me something... I pulled my hand away to stop and ask where we was going. "to show you I'm beeing serious, to show you I want you and to show well that should be enough" I looked surprised and went with it. He took me to the top of the college just to shout out "Nicole I really like you, will you be mine?" do I need to tell you what happened next? I said yes obviously.