We are together

Me and Sherry are getting the bus when Sherey gets a text from Sam. Sam: I'm with Shaine, do you wanna come meet us so we can get the bus together?xx

Sherry: Ha no, its girl time hunny... nono we are nearly here now Sam but thanks xx

Shaine had been messaging me the whole time, I know something Sherry dosn't know I begin to laugh as if I'm hiding something. It's for when she gets there for her to find out. Me and Shaine have been together for about 3 months now and it is going great. even with Adele in the background, I'm more popular now than she ever was. I don't like it, its not like me to be any better than someone else. Anyway we arive at college and Shaine is with Adele. The sight of that I never thought I would see again, I swear I heard my heart break into a million pieces. Sherry knew what was running through my mind at this moment and was keeping me from crying. We both got off the bus and walked over to Sam and questioned what was going on. He explained nothing is happening and everything was alright. I knew this was a lie so I didn't speek to them for the whole day. All the texts, calls and face chats I ignored. I didn't have anything else to do but that.

The day passes and Shaine came to my door without me knowing and spoke to my mom, she sent him up to see me. He was a bit angry that i had been ignoring him the whole day. Shaine gave me the look, I can't not hug him when he does this. He was telling me that she was saying that her uncle had just died and she knew they were quite close so she though he should know. When I stopped being stupid I cuddled him and put a film on just to relax to. I didn't feel angry now; I asked about the plan with Sherry... its going ahead (big smiles)

We met Shaine and Sam this time, Shaine took my hand and never let me go. Sam sat by Sherry and looked at her to say that he likes her.  He was a bit scared of the answer he would get.  Sherry said that she likes him too.  We all got off the bus and Sam asked Sherry out. the answer we all know was maybe... maybe?! what did that mean? I took her away to ask what is in her mind. She said "you put Shaine of with a kind of maybe, I want a relationship like yours" I just sighed and walked away. Shaine was upset Sam was worrying about nothing so I explaiened the situation. Me and Shaine walked away from them, they began to talk about what was going on. I stoped paying attention to them and just put mybhead on Shaine's sholder and put my legs on his, he put his arms around me and said he wants to give me something after college, so I said alright kissed his cheek and walked away feeling sorry for Sam and Sherry. Time passes and it is the end of the day. Sam and Sherry are now together and Shaine is nowhere to be seen... oh wow I think to myself. Shaine then grabs me from behind and gives me a shock and says "I love you baby" the first time he had ever said it to me, so I reply with I love you too babe. He holds my hand and takes me away to his, he hands me a piece of paper with a house for sale on it. I asked what he is giving it me for? He replyed it's ours... I don't understand boys these days. It's a two bedroom house with everything I'd wished for. But two bedroomed? I ent sleeping in a separate room... He told me the other room is for Sam and Sherry. I am blown away by him. I begin to cry with joy and just hug him and hold him tight. I told Sherry the good news and she was well happy.

Just to spoil the moment I get a call from one of my OLD mates from secondary. Goes by the name Stiff (for me anyway) the best of the best friends I have/had. Since we left school we hadn't spoken to eachother...