Chapter 3 - Life as his girlfriend

*wrong grammar... not all but some.. soorrryy hehehe..

Chapter 3 – Life as his girlfriend

In the following day, during lunch time, Mami went in the Garden and stood up in front up Ryu she breathe deeply and shouted “I like you, will you go out with me” everyone was shocked and as Sai laughed everyone followed. But it stopped when Ryu replied “Sure”. Natsu was so shocked “Are you kidding?” “No, I’ll try considering her feeling then; she showed me her effort so I’ll award her for that, besides I’m single anyway.” Mami was so happy that she jumped and hugged everyone. She danced and skipped going back to class.

After school she went to the garden and met Ryu and asked “Were you really serious at that time?” he was quiet and gave her his number. Mami smiled “So you were serious then” she added. She laughed out loud and said “I’ll text you tonight then” she wave goodbye. Natsu appeared after Mami left. “Are you really serious?” he asked “What’s wrong with everybody, I’m serious OK why do you really have to doubt me” He replied strongly. Natsu “Are you making her a rebound?” he asked “No” and with a long pause “I think” he continued. Natsu left saying “Just make sure, you won’t hurt her, ok?”

Mami was happy as she practiced. She announced it to everyone, but everyone couldn’t believe it but Rino confirmed to them. And everyone in school knew it. Late at night she texted Ryu for the first time “Are you asleep” Mami asked “Yes” he replied “Good night then” she added happily and no reply followed

On the next day, “GOOD MORNING” Mami greeted all her classmates in class F, “Congratulation” they replied. She was so happy and even all her classes she was so active and in History she was the one who discussed. During lunch, she went in to the garden and bought the guys some lunch boxes “Taste my cooking, guys!” she said “You cooked these?” Natsu asked “Yes, my brother is a great cook so I learned from the best” she replied. “Yeah, they’re family really cook well” Rino added while munching some food. “Let’s taste it then” Kazuya said. Everyone deliciously ate the food Mami prepared but Ryu didn’t even give her a compliment which she was waiting for. Ryu left after eating without saying a word. Mami was disappointed “He’s really like that” Kazuya stated “Yeah, he is” leaving the garden “Hey, how about this Sunday, Let’s go to my house for a study group for this coming midterm?” Natsu asked “SURE!” Mami replied lively “Will there be a lot of food?” Rino asked, making everyone laugh. Before school Mami was practicing her performance for the nationals and Kazuya arrived. “Your notes, I forgot to return these to you” he stated “it’s ok” she replied “For now, maybe Ryu will be treating you different since in his heart Sena still remains it will take some time so do your best” He stated “Thanks” Mami smiled.

On Sunday, Natsu welcomed them in his house Kazuya, Sai, Ryu, Mami, Rino and Nozumi tagged along. “Wow, you’re really a rich kid” Rino stated “Am I? Ryu’s house is 4x bigger though” he replied “OK” the girls replied awkwardly. Natsu lead them to the study room. Natsu seated next to Mami and Mami seated next to Ryu

The seating arrangement

Natsu

Mami

Ryu

Sai

Kazuya

Nozumi

Rino

Snacks

“What’s the first subject then” Nozumi asked “Let the smart people decide” Rino replied. “Kazuya start it then” Sai stated. Kazuya decide for English, everyone found it easy but not for Nozumi and Rino so Kazuya tutored Nozumi privately and Sai for Rino “What would we do then” Mami asked “Are you really that good in English?” (Since they are Japanese) Natsu asked “Yeah, when I was young before my mother died we often go to abroad” Mami replied “How about you Ryu” Mami asked to Ryu “not really I was just privately tutored” Ryu replied with an annoyed tone. Mami stayed quiet after that “History then!” Kazuya stated “Let Mami do that she’s really good at it” Rino added “I think she’s good at everything” Kazuya added. “No, not really, it was just due to hard work” she whispered. But she stood up and proceeds to lecture, not knowing she discussed all subject by herself. After that Sai and Rino decided to play some games present within Natsu’s house. Everyone enjoyed but Mami went remained in the study room and reading some books. She found an album where Ryu and Natsu’s grade school photos are there. She keeps scanning, smiling on their young faces. Mami returned the album and found some more on the following shelves but this time Sena was with them. They were all smiling happily. She remembered Ryu’s faces when he was with her and look back at the photos. She pictured Ryu’s smiling face with her cell phone “A time will come, where you’ll have bigger smile than this” she stated. She returned back the albums. And joined everyone, Natsu brought the girls back safely to their houses.