Chapter 2 - Yes, Finally Bye Girlfriend!

On the following day, Rino and Mami talking during lunch in the gymnast club. “I found out, who is that guy with Sena, he is Johnson Kei, and half American college student in business and He’s father owns a share in a huge worldwide company. He has 7 expensive restaurants around Japan. He often goes back to California and party with Hollywood stars. In short he is something bigger than Yamazaki Ryu.” Rino stated “Then, she is really using Ryu only for fame.” Mami sadly stated. “You know, if Ryu knows this he will be furious and we have an evidence” Rino continued “No, He will be hurt, Somehow I know Sena will not hurt him she will somehow end their relationship in a way Ryu will not be hurt but if he will find out from us, his heart will break” Mami replied. They remained silent and decided to wait for Sena to move.

Sena expected for Mami to be quiet so she was not nervous at all. “It’s been a while since we went out in a date, how about this weekend?” Ryu asked. “Didn’t I tell you I hate going out in the sun?” Sena replied in high voice “Ok, this is awkward” Natsu stated. “How about 7 pm, there’s no sun…..” “I’m busy” Sena inserted. Ryu obediently lowered his head and continued eating. Kazuya stood up and walk away “Where are you going” Sai asked “I hate seeing this side of Ryu so I’ll be in the library, text me if you’re done talking” Kazuya answered. In the library Kazuya saw Mami scanning some books. “What are you looking for? I memorize all the books here already, maybe I could help you.” Kazuya asked “Really, how amazing, but I’m not really looking for something I just scan books looking for an answer on the questions inside my mind” Mami replied “You know, you are someone really amazing if you don’t know that” Kazuya stated “Everyone says that, I know you’ll talked about Ryu but I’m not going to give him up” She smiled. They changed their topics and enjoyed talking about science, since Kazuya decided to take the course medicine with the same major with Mami. Natsu texted Kazuya that they are in the classroom already “Nice talking to you, then” Kazuya said “Yeah, sure” Mami replied “You know, I won’t really be against Ryu if you were his girlfriend” Kazuya stated “Why, did anything happened between Sena and Ryu?” Mami replied “I really don’t like Sena she’s fake and only uses Ryu for fame, everyone knows that but they acted as if nothing is wrong” Mami smiled awkwardly and walk away. “Ah, Thank you by the way, it kind a cheered me up talking to you” Mami smiled while walking away. And for that moment Kazuya smiled waving her goodbye, Natsu witnessed it all, Kazuya’s smile towards Mami. “Kazuya, your late so I came to fetch you up” Natsu stated. Kazuya hid his smile and went with Natsu.

In Class F P.E, Everyone is lining up for the teacher’s instruction “Today, is a special class since the Class A P.E teacher is on leave for today, they will be with us together so Mami will be the happiest person today” The teacher stated “Even the teachers know?” Mami stating in shock “Yeah, even the teachers on the others school know, a lot of people know, your love to Ryu” Rino replied. Mami driven by her happiness is full of energy but after seeing Sena she lost it. “P.E with the class F, something new then, I can’t wait” Sai stated. “Sena, you’re also not going to join this P.E?” Natsu stated “As long as were not within the gym, NO” Sena replied “But, you’re grades in P.E is dropping” Ryu added “Didn’t you heard me NO” Sena walked away leaving everyone in shock “Kya~ Ryu is here” Mami shouted to change the mood, which made everyone laughing but not Ryu. As the soccer versus Male in Class F and Male in Class A is starting girls are going wild seeing Sai leading Class A in winning even the girls in Class F, 3 – 0 Mami suggested to let her join since her physical abilities equals to male and the teacher agreed, the game heated as she join leading the score the 3 – 3 but Sai made a score before the time made the Class A win. “You’re really amazing Mami” The boys commented “It’s Ok guys! The girls will have the win in volleyball” Mami stated. The class F with Rino and Mami wins easily without making the Class A girls win a score. After P.E Ryu tried talking to Sena “Are you ok?” Ryu asked “Yeah, somehow but next time don’t force me in stuff I obviously hate to do, as my boyfriend you should understand that right?” Sena replied Mami saw them and was so guilty, seeing the person she likes getting fooled. A tear fall from her eyes due to this mix feelings, from nowhere she receive a tap from the head “I don’t know what’s wrong but I won’t sit back and watch the girl whom I confessed to fall a tear to someone who don’t deserve it.” Natsu smiled. Mami was shyly sweeping her tear and smiled “Who’s crying?” She stated happily and gave Natsu a tap in the head and both of them laughed. “If you hadn’t rejected me maybe your life could have somewhat better.” Mami gave a confuse look “I didn’t gave you an answer I was just confuse on what to say so I ran away” Natsu was shock from Mami’s reply “Hey, but don’t confuse yourself I still don’t like you” Mami added. “You’re really harsh, you know that” Natsu answered. While both of them secretly had fun, Sena left leaving Ryu in a confuse state. Ryu is having a teary eyes so Natsu decided to go to Ryu and ask what happened, Ryu is really confuse and in tears with a red face and pushing Natsu away. Mami went after Sena and ask what she did “Happy now, we broke up I told him about Kei Johnson, the one you saw from the restaurant? He is so useless now, he looks like a coward, a kid who often takes care of his candy and that’s me” Sena stated, Mami was so furious that she slapped Sena on the face, Sena was so angry that she tried slapping Mami but failed to do so since Mami’s physical strength is strong. Mami ran back to Ryu, seeing him in an awful state. Natsu, Sai and Kazuya tried comforting him but couldn’t. Mami couldn’t do anything so she went away.