Chapter 10

Cole woke we up. We had to keep moving. He could see a fire behind us. He wanted us to get away from whoever. Cole and I both new it was Rose. We kept going and there was now a rain forest to travel throw. Megan told us there was many poison frogs in this forest. So if we killed any thing it would not be a frog.

There is lots of noises in the forest. I could hear frogs, birds, and some wired animals. We actually got to eat for dinner so we cooked some of the deer meat. Brittney was really hungry still even from last night.

Then we see the boy Logan and run. He sees us and then a canon goes off. He died. Then we saw what did it. It was a panther. We ran for life. He chases us until he took Brittney down. Cole quickly shot him with his bow and he was dead. Brittney was crying. The panther brook her leg and we had to carry her the whole time.

A canon went of Brittney had died from having a big wound in her shoulder. It got infected and she died. We lay her down and I cry I little. I get some weird flower and put it in her hands.

Then Rose comes from nowhere and hits me in the shoulder with a knife. Cole shoots at her and it hits her in her heart. The canon goes off and I get happy because she is finely dead. The arrow dose not hurt much. I pull out the arrow and put some spray on it.

At the end of the day we camp next to the trail. My shoulder is almost healed up now. We eat our food. Cole says,"We are almost out of food," we need to get out of the forest so we can get some food that is not deadly. I say we will get out of here in the morning. We see the people's faces that died Brittney,Rose, and Logan.Tonight I take watch and nothing bothers us.

*~*~*~*~*~