Chaper 9

At the end of the day we go eat some food. First Cole goes and hunts. He gets a deer and I cheer. It will last us a few days now. We go to sleep and see the people that died Shimmer,Aaron, and, Selena.

When we wake up we see Corey and Brittney. They were still sleeping. We woke them trying to get some food out of our begs. They did not try to kill us the came and joined us.

We walked a while then saw Rose she had A bow and shot it. She hit Cory in the stomach. Before I could get to him the canon went off. Brittney cried as we made him his last resting spot. We gave him some last words and left.

We were still beside the trail. Then the forest ended and it was prairie for miles. I got a little nosh-is because now there was no were to hide from any one. The only thing to hide in was the grass.

We rested in the grass for awhile. We then saw Rose and Elie fighting in front of us and we waited till someone killed someone. Rose killed Elie then she ran. The canon went off. Then we kept going till we found a cave in a hill and would sleep in it. We ate our deer. Then we saw the people's faces that died Corey's and Elie's. Brittney took watch at night while the rest of us slept.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Uploaded!! Are you happy now Makenna and Brittney.