2.

2. Normal day?

Everything started to change the moment they met again. A small misunderstanding and small decision led them to different routes. She remembers the way they reunited again. They met and begin to create new memories. That summer... that day... They thought it will be a normal day.

---

"Eunji-ah! Quick! TaeEun is waiting for you outside already!" Her Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming! ~" Eunji then flung open her room door.

"Mom! I'm heading to school! Bye!" Eunji shouted while taking a piece of bread from the plate that was placed on the table.

She quickly headed out of the house, when she opened her house door, she saw TaeEun standing at her house gate.

TaeEun noticed her. They smiled at each other.

"YA! BAE EUNJI! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG TODAY?!" TaeEun tried to be angry by raising her voice at her.

Eunji played along with her, "I put make-up with eyeliner but I failed. "

"Woah! First time I heard you said you put make-up on your ugly face. Maybe is better for you to put make-up. To cover up your ugly face."

"Wahhh. How could you~"

They continued their playful conversation while walking to school together.

After 15 minutes, they reached their school gate, their phone vibrated, it was their close friends from their class, they invited them to the game- 'Fun Run', to play with them.

They walk side by side to their classroom while they started to play their games.

They are focused on their games and did not pay attention to where they are going. Even though the road to their classroom is very familiar to them since they are studying in the school for more than one year.

Eunji continued walking when suddenly she bumped onto something, and she lose focus on the game and removed her eye contact on her phone screen. She lifted up her head and she saw a handsome looking face flashing in front of her. She looked around them, there were three guys standing side by side with the guy that she bumped onto.

"I'm sorry." She then looked carefully at the  face, "You look familiar... "

"Woah! You forgot us?! We are from the same middle school !" The tallest guy in the group said.

"Okay. Wait... " she stared at them, one by one trying to refresh her memories when suddenly she felt a nudge on her right hand.

"From the left, Kris, Luhan, Jongin, Sehun. You forget?" TaeEun spoke up.

"OHh.. right. I forgot." Eunji said sheepishly

---

TaeEun sat on her seat staring at the whiteboard as her English teacher wrote words on it. She wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying, from the start of the lesson, she had already drifted into her deep thoughts.

What she least expected was, they entered the same high school, it has been one and a half year since she started her highschool life. But they didn't even met once in school for the past one year.

Seeing him once again one year later they graduate from middle school, made her heart skipped a beat. She recalled again the moment they met awhile ago. They eyes aligned with each other. That moment, all memories flow back into her mind, she could feel something hit her hard, just like a gun shooting a bullet into her heart causing her scarred heart aching in pain.