Coffee and Other Stuff

No one dies. No one flies. No one gets fried. These are just stories. Of 5 very random people. Do they know each other? Maybe. Do they know that their lives are being typed down on a keyboard? Not really. Some may find reading about them a waste of time. And some..well. Some might enjoy it. But we're not focusing on that, really. We're focusing more on their LIVES, solely. So, would you care to stay for more?

------

Bambi: 1

I'm bored. And hungry. I want to go somewhere. Anywhere, really. Anywhere just to get off all these school related stress I'm harboring. I should probably just walk home from school so I could get some 'thinking time' for myself and pass by Rite Aid to go grab something to eat, like a Snickers bar or a bag of chips. Yeah. I should do that.

English class is boring as always and my friend Aly is a few tables away behind me. I never really liked assigned seats...ever. I don't know any student who ever likes assigned seats. What kind of student would like it anyway? But, uh, Ms. Lawrence is too much of a bitch to not let her students pick their own seats. At the same time though, I get to finish and turn in stuff in her class on time since I don't just waste time in her class talking to someone else and spacing out, not knowing what to do. So it's pretty much a win lose situation. BUT STILL.

The school day's about to come to a close and my body couldn't ask for anything more than just freedom from this living hell we like to call school. The class is busy filling up packets Lawrence passed to us for our Romeo and Juliet essay. And like a good student, I immediately start on the packet to get a headstart on this assignment. It's the right thing to do. Besides, I'd rather do this than try to talk to both of my seatmates, Lola and Austin. They're....eh. Not horrible people but, eh. I'd still want Aly next to me no matter what.

"Bambs," Aly called from behind.

I turned around. "Hey. You finished filling your packet out?"

"Nah. I just wanted to say hi." Aly answered.

I nodded. "Oh. Okay. I'm going back to work."

"Yeah, sure."

My eyes laid off of Aly and wandered onto the next guy to her. Boom. Yeah. Matt Levy. Amazing guy. Want proof? He listens to Echo and the Bunnymen. Enough said. Well he listens to other artists and bands (that we BOTH listen to) too but Echo and the Bunnymen, ok. I've been crushing on this guy for months already, ever since Aly introduced me to him before school started. I've always found him cute even before we met. He just hung around in middle school and never thought of actually starting a conversation with him. I regret that part of my life. But whatever, we are friends now. And you know what happens next after being friends, right? Yes. Splurging money and time on random shit and making out. Yup. Uh huh.

He lifts his head up and notices my eyes on me. He waits for a second and gives out that cute little smile of his. I am basically melting on the inside right now. I smile back and wave a 'hi' to him. He waves back and tilts his head to the right. It's a thing he does a lot whenever we greet each other. Such a qt piezzzzzzzzzz. I smile more and then turn around to continue filling up my packet. Gah.

I hope he likes me back.

-----