Chapter 5 (Edited)

Hey Y'all, it's your gurl Anna-lee with another chapter for my wonderful riders to enjoy and want to say thank you all for reading voting and commenting on my story so far and I hope you like this chapter and remember

HICCUP: Read, Comment but most of all vote

ME: HEY! What are you doing here!?!

HICCUP: Can't I come see milady? *he smirked and winked at the reader

ME: Not yet boi, get out! *pulling him out of the room while he blows kisses at the reader and shut the door*

Reader: * blushed and shyly waved goodbye to Hiccup*

ME: *sigh* Anyways I Anna-lee do NOT own anything that involves HTTYD except for this story Now on with the story.

(Y/n) Pov

~ After dinner ~

I went upstairs to (b/n)'s room and grab some of his clothes that Hiccup can sleep in. I went back to the living room to see Hiccup still looking around.

"Here Hiccup, here are some of  my brother's clothes that you can wear for the night."

"Thanks (Y/n)." He said as he took the clothes from your hands.

"No problem hiccup, You can go change in your bedroom," I told him and sat on the sofa facing the TV screen.

"Okay, thanks again." Hiccup said as he went to the bedroom.

Once he left toothless came in front of me and looked at me with his big round eyes and his big gummy smile that melt my heart.

"~Aww hey tooth. ~" I cooed at him and scratched under his chin causing him to purr loudly and then much to my surprise he got on the sofa and placed his head on my lap and I start to pat his head. I never realized that the sofa was this big until now seeing that it can hold most of toothless except for his tail and me as well and still feel quite comfortable.

"Hey tooth," I said to him causing him to look at my face. "Do you want to watch people do things that are awesome and completely stupid?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Alright now watch this," I said as I grabbed to TV remote and point it at the TV and press the power button, turning on the TV which causes his head to come off my lap and looked at the TV in amazement and place it back on my lap. I flipped through the channels until I stopped at ridiculousness and found that it was having a marathon. Toothless and I laughed our asses off at the stupid things that happened on one of the episodes aired.

Hiccup POV

I entered the bedroom and place the clothes on the bed and start to take off my armor and clothes and went into another room that (y/n) called the bathroom and stepped into what (y/n) called a uhhh, what did she call it a shower or something? never mind that, I got in and start to wonder, 'How does this work now?' I thought to myself and then grab a knob with the color red and turn it.

WORST. MISTAKE. EVER

All of a sudden water fell on my skin from the ceiling surprising me by how hot it is. AHHHH!! HOT! HOT!! HOT!?!

(Y/n) POV

AHHHH!! HOT! HOT!! HOT!?!

Toothless and I jumped at the sudden noise and face the direction of where the noise just came from, which was 'Hiccup's room'.

'I knew I forgot to show him how the shower worked.' I shake my head and looked back at the TV.

~Time skip ~

HICCUP POV

I exited the bathroom after almost burning off my skin during the bathroom incident, I put on the very comfortable clothes that (Y/n) gave me. (Pic above)

(Y/N)

 She been on my mind ever since I came here and for some reason I can't help but think about her from her loving, fun and compassionate personality to her adorable laugh and smile along with those beautiful (e/c) pool-like eyes of hers that I can't help but get lost in them and never wanting to look away and most of all her lips that look so soft, so kissa-  No Hiccup stop thinking like that. scolded me and shake my head. And besides; 

I don't even think she would like simple weak viking like me.

I signed and walked out the room and into the living room to hear (Y/n) and toothless laughing. I wondered what they're laughing about. When I look at where they were looking at to see two guys collided with each other and land on top of each other on a beach which causes all of us to cringe but for some reason chuckled at their misfortune.  

So that how the TV works? I asked. ( (Y/n) explained to hiccup what a TV is already) 

Yep. (Y/n) said with a smile.

So what are you guys watching? I asked while taking a seat on one of the sofas.

Ridiculousness. (y/n) replied without taking her eyes off the TV 

And what is that?

It's a comedy clip show where various videos usually involving failed do-it-yourself attempts stunts are shown while the hosts make funny comments on the clip.

Ohhh Okay. I said and turn my head to the screen.

~ Time skip ~

(Y/n) POV

After 4 hours of endless laughter, cringe and eyes covering  (mostly covering toothless eyes) worthy moments, it was time for bed.

I got up and stretched my back before walking to the stairs to my room along with Hiccup and Toothless going to theirs.

Night guys see you in the morning. 

Good night (Y/n)

I entered my room and got under my bed sheets and turned off the lamp.

'Why do I feel like I forgot to do something important?' I thought before falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.