Chapter 10

~Last Time~

"That brilliant! so we got everything covered." Maria said happily clasping her hands together.

"Not quite, Maria, we need to find a way to keep Hiccup occupied," Kimberly said.

"And don't forget Toothless, he can't stay cooped up in here all day." Hiccup said concerned about his best friend.

"But we can't just make go out there, anyone could see Toothless and who knows what they'll do to him," Maria replied with the amount of concern as Hiccup.

"Not a problem, remember my parents not only own this place but also this land within a two-mile radius which was handed down for generations and it also takes ten minutes away from civilization. And I can ask (B/n) if he can let Hiccup work with him at his car shop so we're good," I said.

"Oh yeah," the girls said.

"Now that everything is covered let's put our plan into action," I said.

Yeah!!

~Le Time skip~

*Maria Pov*

'I still can't believe that the Hiccup Haddocks the third and Toothless the nightfury is actually here and I got to hug Hiccup.'

'AHHHHHH!! I'm gonna die from all this fangirling. And the way Hiccup was looking at (Y/n), O.M.T it was so cute and I could tell that he had fallen for (Y/n)'s charms.' I looked over to the two of them and saw them having a conversation with each other and also saw that Hiccup had a dazed like look in his eyes while he looked at (Y/n). God, I ship them so hard right now that I can't just stand around and do nothing. about it.

"Psst!, Kimmy!" I whispered as I lean close to her.

"What is it now Mary?" she said.

"Have you notice the way Hiccup is acting around (Y/n)?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow and took a glimpse over her shoulder toward the individuals across the room and saw that Hiccup had the same dazed look as before along with a small blush on his cheeks as he listens to what (Y/n) was saying.

"As a matter of fact, I do see something going on with him as well as (Y/n)." She said before facing me once again.

"Do you think that they're... in love~?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows and nudging Kim. One of Kimmy's eyebrows rosed once again along with a knowing look on her face and replied,

"Possible, but knowing (Y/n) she's oblivious to somethings, especially when it comes on to love at a personal level."

"Yeah, that's true."I giggled."

" But she's not as bad as you," Kim said teasing me.

"Hey!" I whined and pout.

"What? I'm telling the truth!" She said with a playful smirk on her face. I turned around with my back facing her, arms folded over my chest and still pouting.

"Meanie!" I said which cause Kim to chuckle at my childish behavior.

"Whatever, baby sis." She said as she tousled my hair which always annoys me so I swat her hand away from my head.

"Anyways, now knowing that (Y/n) and Hiccup harbors the same feeling for each other and the both of them are too blind to see it, I think it's time we help them with their little situation," I said mischievously with a plan in mind.

"Oh no, don't tell me you-" Before she could finish I cut her off.

"Yes my darling sister, it's time for operation (Y/sn)!"