The Office (SNEAK PEEK)

Okay...

Y'all...

So...

There's a ship that I love more than Scömìche.

Hear me out though.

They're so flipping cute and I love them, dnmwmenwjiwoq.

They are...

Jim and Pam from The Office.

Their relationship is so sweet and so cute and I'm so happy they ended up together.

(I'm also happy that Pam had an amazing character development. Her development was so amazing and great to watch.)

I decided to write a one-shot inspired by The Office and make Scott and Michelle the Jim and Pam of this story!

ALSO

I am planning to make this a full-length story.:)

Obviously, Scömìchelle is Jim/Pam, Avi is Dwight (because why not), Ben Bram is Michael, and...well...you'll find out the rest.;)

Here goes!

ALSO

This is dedicated to Superfruit_IsLife.:)

P.S.A

THE OFFICE IS FUNNY BUT ALSO OFFENSIVE. SOME OF THE LINES FROM THE SHOW WILL IN HERE, BUT I DO NOT MEAN THEM. I REPEAT, I DO NOT MEAN THEM. IT IS JUST THE SHOW.

"RCA Paper Company, this is Michelle."

Scott looked up from his computer, looking over at the frizzy haired brunette at the receptionist desk. Michelle started working at RCA Paper Company around the same time Scott started to work here and the moment he saw her, Scott knew that he loved her.

"Scott Richard Hoying, getting distracted as usual," Avi Kaplan murmured, shaking his head as he wrote something down in his notebook. Scott smirked, looking back at his co-worker. "I'm going to report you to Ben. Hopefully, he'll realize how lazy you are and fire you."

"Uh no, you're telling Ben that I'm being lazy," Scott exclaimed, smiling when he heard Michelle laugh. He looked back to find out that she was staring at him, standing up as he laughed at Avi. "Go right ahead. I'm sure Ben would like to hear what you would like to say about me."

"Do not be disrespectful to me. I am the assistant regional manager and that behavior is rude. Ben will ashamed," Avi commanded, standing up angrily. Everyone near him looked at him and rolled their eyes, going back to their work. Everyone knew that Avi practically worshipped Ben Bram, the estatic yet childish manager of RCA Paper Company.

"Assistant to the regional manager," Scott pointed out, making Avi huff angrily. The tall blond walked over to Michelle, putting his arms on the desk as he smiled at her. "Anything new, Grassi?"

"No, not yet," Michelle replied quietly, smiling at the sweet nickname. She loved it when Scott called her 'Grassi'. "Travis and I were going to choose a wedding date, but Travis backed out. We've been together for five years and we still don't have any wedding ideas. Well, I do."