Chapter 15: Maybe Dreams Do Come True

Adam

I was curled up in bed. We spent the first half of the day swimming and walking around the property. The second half was spent cooking dinner together. Katri's flight was coming in at 8am so we figured we would get to bed early, but Sauli was so excited he couldn't even think about sleep. He went to take a bath to hopefully relax himself. He was in there for about 45 minutes so I went in to check on him. He was fast asleep with his head leaning on the tub ledge and ice cold water enveloping his body. I drained the water and gently pulled him out wrapping a towel around his ice cold body. I gently dried him off and slid a pair of sweats on him. He stirred a bit and found himself in my arms.

Me: Shh go back to sleep angel.

I carried him into the master bedroom and put him on the bed . Then I curled up next to him as he snuggled into my chest, I would never tire of that adorable gesture. I woke up to the alarm and saw that Sauli was already up and in the shower. So I walked in the bathroom after him and stepped in. He was singing some Finnish song but stopped when the curtain pulled back. He had this cute little embarrassed look on his face and I laughed as I stroked his cheek.

Me: I like when you sing ... it's adorable.

He still had shampoo in his hair so I gently ran my hands thru his hair under the water to get it all out. He smiled and in turn pulled out my shampoo and applied a generous amount to my locks before massaging it in. God it felt SO good. We took turns cleaning each other and I gave him an appreciative kiss before stepping out of the shower. I slid on a pair of underwear and threw a pair of Sauli's to him. We both walked back in the bathroom to work on our hair. Thank god when I had the house built I made sure they put a double sink and mirror in the master bedroom. Two gay guys sharing one sink and mirror definitely wouldn't work. I was putting product in my hair when I looked over at Sauli and saw him staring at me with a love drunk smile on his face.

Sauli: Addy ... I like that.

Me: Like what love?

Sauli: Our showers ... I think they are my favorite.

I kissed his forehead and after we got dressed we left for the airport. We waited at the gate for about an hour and finally her plane landed. Katri saw Sauli and took off running for us. Sauli wrapped his arms around her and wouldn't let go ... it was really sweet. They were talking but were too far away for me to hear what they were saying. Finally Sauli walked Katri over and they stopped in front of where I was standing.

Sauli: Katri ... this is Adam. Adam ... this is Katri.

Me: Hi, it's really nice to meet you.

Katri: You too. Sauli likes you a lot I see.

Me: I like him a lot too.

I gave Sauli a smile and he lowered his head with a smile on his face.

Me: Are you hungry Katri?

Katri: Yes, the food on the plane was awful.

Me: What do you think Sauce, restaurant or home?

Sauli: The diner we went to for the pie has awesome breakfast.

Me: That's settled then. Come on let's get your bags.

We got all the bags and everyone settled in the car. Sauli insisted on sitting in the backseat with Katri and they were rambling on in rapid Finnish. Whatever he was talking about he seemed so happy. We got to the restaurant and after we ordered Katri excused herself to head to the bathroom. Sauli looked at me and smirked.

Sauli: She asked why you called me Sauce.

Me: Did you tell her?

Sauli: I may have ...