chapter 5

I woke up the next day feeling like shit. Like complete shit.

I check my phone like every morning.

I had tons of instagram notifications because of the pictures i posted of me and Kris.

Then a reminder I had volleyball practice today at 4-7. Ugh I'm dreading that.

Then I had a message from Kris asking if my night was good. She knows good and well it wasn't I'm sure cause I'm sure Joey told them everything and all.

I don't even care I didn't respond I went down stairs made me a pop tart. After I ate the pop tart I made I wrote a note toy dad saying I'm going out for a bike ride and I'll be home late cause after that I had volleyball practice.

I went back upstairs to get my volleyball bag and change into my clothes. I made sure to pack my bathing suit so in case I want go swimming again I won't be using a thong.

As I was peddling I thought about talking to Adrienne about life cause she's been my mom figure for a while now. But I kinda think she would tell Joey hoe I feel right now and make him take me somewhere to get my mom off my mind or something and I don't want him to have to do that.

Then I thought I'll call Jake and see if he wants to hang out or something.

Hello

HEY ITS LIZA WHATS UP?

Nothing what about you

Nothing I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang or something. I'm bored and my best friend is probably still over at her stupid boyfriends and--

Ok ok (he says laughing) where do you want to meet or do u want me to pick you up or?

No no no. I'm already on the beach near the old tiki hut bar. Just meet me there.

Ok be there in five bye

Bye

I hang up and the waitress comes by and asks if I want anything. I took a sprite because I didn't want to try to find my fake ID and all at this point.

A few minutes later Jake shows up and he sits down beside me. We talk sometime and then he says "let's go back to my place maybe watch a movie. I can put your bound in the back of my truck and when it's time for your volleyball practice I'll take you and drop you and your bike off." I agreed it sound like a plan.

We pull up to his house it's nothing special just a nice cute beach house and he gets out and runs to my side to open the door. He helps me out of his jacked up truck. I thought he was gonna sit me down so i can walk but he carries me inside. He carried me up stairs while he kissed my neck and then he threw me on his bed. He bends over me and whispers in my ear "is this your first time?" I nod my head. He looks at me with a devilish smile and starts taking my shirt off then unclasps my bra. He pulls me as close to him as he can. I feel his hips grinding on me when my phone rings. We both stop and I answer the phone it was Kris.

I told him who it was and he went back kissing my neck while I tried to talk on the phone. He was doing this to tease me I knew it. It was working well I tried to stifle a few moans back while he was pulling my shorts down.

Are you ok liza?

Yea... I'm I'm I'm FINEEEEEE. I moaned into the phone.

Well uh it doesn't sound like it. Anyways we are all going to the movies tonight you wanna come after volleyball practice.

sure sounds fun... OH JAKEEEEE... I MOANED INTO THE PHONE AND ENDED IT.

he was grazing my bare back. Somehow during the phone call he had stripped naked. So now he was lining up with me and getting ready to shove is big juicy ass dick in me. When I thought to myself what am I doing I can't do this. I unlined myself from him and said "Jake I can't I just can't." He got off of me and said "it's fine lyza it's fine I'm glad you told me before I did anything."

'I have to go I'll call you later Jake I'm sorry I really am" I say ass I put my bra and skirt on I didn't know where my panties were and I didn't care I just had to go.

I realized I didn't have a shirt on when I was at the front door about to exit. Well fuck who cares I took my bike out of his truck the best way I could. And as I was riding off Joey comes up behind me driving slowly.

"What are you doing lyza?" He asked.

I stopped peddling and said "I'm trying to get home gosh."

"You look a mess you need a ride" he asked me.

"No ill be fine." I said

"Well tonight you are going to the movies right?" He asked

"Yea definitely without a boyfriend. Me fifth wheeling sounds about right." I said with an attitude.

"Your not going to be I am. Your going to half that surfer fuckboy with you probably tryna get in your pants the whole night while I'm actually watching to movie." He said.

"No I just came from his house." I said mad.

"No wonder so you just fucked the shit out of him and he doesn't even offer to take you home. Hoe shitty of him." He said.

"No Joey I DIDNT FUCK HIM I TOLD HIM I  COULDNT AND RAN OUT IF YOU WOULD GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS IT WOULD BE GREAT." I yelled.

I started peddling away and he followed me. I peddled faster it was no use. I stopped at krs's house and he stopped. I got off my bike and slammed it down and he got out his car and shut the door.

Stupid ass dick.

I walk in her house cause it's like my own now. And I went up stairs opened her door and I see something I don't wanna see I shut the door and turn around quick when I bump into Joey really hard.

"Fuck my fucking head" I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Yea I'm fine." I said holding my tears back then they came down crashing. He picks me up and carries me downstairs sits me on the couch gently and kisses my forehead. WAIT KISSES MY FOREHEAD? WHATTTTTT. AKSJMSMDM.

he goes into the kitchen and comes back with a bag of peas and picks me up and sits me in his lap then he holds the bag on my head. I'm still crying but not as bad. Fuck I already have a concussion from a bad accident in volleyball a few years back.

He takes the peas off and pulls me close to his chest and I wrap my arms around him. He starts kissing my cheek. Then out of no where jakob comes down stairs with his pants undone.

"Everything ok" he asks

"Yea I think shes gonna be alright where is Kris." Joey asks.

"Umh uh yea umh she's getting dressed" he said embarrassed.

"Ok" Joey said.

He stands up and carries me to the door.

"Tell Kris I'm taking her home." He says to jakob.

"Ok" jakob says.