Soonyoung X Reader

"Hey! Hey you!" You heard someone call out.

You turn around and see a black-haired boy with squishy cheeks running towards you.

He immediately stops and stands in front of you. You give him a weird look and look behind you, just in case he mistook you for someone else.

"Hey, don't look behind you. I'm talking to you and only you." He gives you an eye-smile.

"Um...I don't know who you are?" You said, awkwardly.

"I don't know who you are either, but I want to get to know you. I've seen you alot at the library and we both go to the same university too. You're just really really pretty." He explained why he was talking to you, but you found him pretty cute.

You didn't want to look like you were too easy to get, so you put up a front. Just to play around with him.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I really don't know you. You're a stranger to me and I want to keep it that way." You mischievously said.

He looked at you with wide eyes, "Ah, okay then. Please give me one chance though? I really really like you. I know I fell in love with your looks, but I want to get to know you better. Please~"

He tried to use aegyo on you and it was really cute. You gave in and said, "Okay, just stop using aegyo. You're too cute."

You blushed at what you just said to him, you called him cute out loud! Aaahhh!! What have you done?

He giggles and says, "Let's just stay here. This place is already nice enough."

You nod your head in agreement.
_________________________________

A few hours later...

You had a fun time with him. He bought you ice cream and made you laugh a lot. He made these weird jokes that you apparently understood somehow. And you got to know each other a lot better. So maybe playing hard to get isn't good to do when someone confesses to you.

"It's about time we go back to our dorms. I'll see you around right?" You said, trying to make sure you will actually see him again.

"Yup. Can we exchange phone numbers? I really want to talk to you tonight." He said, shyly. He looks away from you and looks down at the ground.

"Yeah, I don't mind." You agreed and his head bolted right back up, giving you those shiny dark brown eyes he has.

You both exchanged numbers and before you turned away, "My name is Soonyoung. Call me soon!"

Wow, nice pickup line. You giggle at this and said, "My name is Y/N. Of course I will call you soon."

"Um...is it okay if I walk you back to your dorm?" He shyly asked you.

"Yeah." You gladly smiled at him.

A/N: I don't know what I just wrote. I was bored so I'm sorry if this is a little short 😅. Thank you for reading!