Wild fox

Blossom's pov

      "I'm going for a walk in the woods!"I shouted to Bubbles and Buttercup. "Okay",they said mindlessly not looking away from the tv. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I walked out the door after putting  on my big ass pink winter coat. It was cold and the city was covered in snow,but I really didn't care, I just wanted to go for a walk. I got in my pink dodge challenger and drove off to the nearest hiking trail. I got out of the car and started to walk down the trail. The woods were covered in sparkly white snow making it beautiful. I enjoyed the sight will I could knowing I wouldnt get much of another chance with my work hours. You see, I have my own apartment and so do Buttercup and bubbles,but they like to visit a lot. I sudden rustling caught my attention. I looked over and saw something reddish moving behind the trees. What the hell is that! I slowly started to walk towards the noise,when a boy tripped out of the trees. He looked up at me and that's when I saw his features. He had red hair like mine and blood red eyes. He also had fox ears and a tail. Cool I wish I had a tail and ears......WAIT WHAT!!!! "Shit!!!" He muttered.

Brick's pov

  "Shit", I cursed under my breath. I was trying to stay hidden,but no. The stupid tree trunk had to trip me. I quickly looked at her to see if she had any weapons with her. Good she doesn't have a gun I thought with relief. I slowly got up only to fall back down. I hissed in pain. What the hell! I looked down to see my ankle twisted in a sickening angle. Great, just Great, I have a broken ankle. Whopdido for me, I thought. "Hey,you person can you help me",I snapped,clearly annoyed that she was just standing there watching me. She quickly shook her head. "O-oh y-y-yeah sorry you just startled me",She quickly apologized kneeling down to help me up. I slowly stood up with her support. "I'm Blossom",She smiled at me. Blossom,huh. I like that name it soots her. "Names Brick". She looked at me and reached slowly for my ears. I swatted her hand. "What the hell!",I snapped. She flinched. "S-sorry",Blossom looked away and we started to walk down the trail with me hopping on one leg. We finally reached the end of the trail and I saw some kind of pink thingy that had black round thingies on the bottom. What the hell is that! She opened up something that was attached to the pink thing and set me down on the chair thing. She closed the door and went around the side and got in next to me. "What the fuck is this",I asked. She laughed a little. "Its a car",Blossom replied. I nodded in understanding hearing about these cars. She turned it on and we drove off. I fell asleep along the way.

Blossom's pov

   I heard a quiet snore and I looked over to seeing Brick sleeping. I smiled. He's so cute,  I thought. I slowly reached over to touch his ears. I softly petted them so I didn't wake him up. There so soft. He started to twitch and my hand quickly recoiled back to the steering wheel. I drove into my drive way as he started to walk up. "Where are we?"Brick grumbled his ears twitching and tail waving. "At my home",I replied. He nodded and opened the car door and sat there waiting for me to help him out. I turned the car off and walked over to his side. I wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked him inside. I set him down on the couch and walked into my bath room to grab the first aid kit. "Okay I need you to close your eyes and take a deep breath",my breath hitched. I have to put his ankle back in place. "Why?" "Just do it.

Brick's pov

     I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. SNAP "OOOOOWWWWW",I screamed felling my ankle move and snap. I quickly slapped her. She flinched and held her red cheek."You fucking bitch",I screamed. Her eyes started to water. She started to cry quietly. I quickly realized I was to harsh. I wrapped her up in my arms. "I'm sorry blossom,I didn't mean to yell like that",I whispered. I whipped away her tears. "Its fine,I should have warned you anyway",Blossom smiled softly. She let go and grabbed the first aid kit and grappled something that looked like toilet paper."What's that?"I asked pointing to it. "Its wrap,it will support your ankle until it heals",Blossom explained. I nodded and let her continue. 5 minutes later(spongebob dude voice). "Finished",Blossom said jumping up proud of her work. I stood up slowly wincing a little,but it felt a whole lot better. "Thank you".

Time skip to a walk in the park

  Blossom's pov

  Bricks ankle was so much better. I was glad because he seemed to have had a lot of trouble with it will it was broken. We where walking around the park when I saw the ice cream truck. I grabbed Bricks arm and dragged him over to the truck. "Have you had ice cream before",I asked. He shook his head. I ordered to strawberry flavored ice creams and gave one to brick. He started to lick it. His eyes turned to stars. "This is so good!!"he started to eat more. I smiled and started to eat mine. After we finished we started back towards home. I looked at him as we walked. He had on a red cap to cover his ears and he had a red coat around his waist to cover his tail. He had on a deep red muscle shirt that showed his 6-pack. He also had black jeans that had flames coming up the side,and black and red basketball shoes. To be honest I fell for Brick hard,but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him. We walked inside the house. "Do you want to watch a movie",I asked. He nodded. "You pick",I handed him the promoter. He started to search Netflix and I walked into the kitchen to make popcorn and milkshakes.

I finished making th snacks and walked into the living room to see Brick picked Annabelle. I widened my eyes but took a breath and sat down next to him. He started the movie and drank some of his milk shake will I shivered in fear.

Bricks pov

   Wow,that movie was awesome!!! I looked over to see Blossom clinging on to a pillow shaking back and forth. "Are you okay"? I chuckled. She shook her head. I sighed and scooted over to her and wrapped her in my arms. "Its okay",I cooed. "Lets get you to bed". Blossom nodded and stood up and quickly ran to her room will a followed behind her. "Um brick .........do you think maybe you can sleep with me tonight",She blushed. I blushed a little to but nodded."S-s-sure". I laid down next to her and covered us both up."good-",Blossom started to say,but I silenced her my kissing her on the lips. I don't know what happened but my body moved on its own. She kinda fought back but slowly started to kiss back. I pulled away. "Blossom,I love you". "I love you too". "Um, will you be my girlfriend",I blushed. She nodded. "Of course I will",She smiled. I smiled back. I wrapped my tail around her body and pulled her in for another kiss. You know if Blossom hadn't have found me in the woods I don't think I would be as happy as I am now. I glad I meet her because I know that I can trust her to listen to me and support me if I need it and I will do the same. Now that I think about it, I believe are future together will be great. Maybe we can even start a family. But right now I think I'm happy where I am. I'm with Blossom and that's all that matters to me. We pulled away from each other. "I love so much Blossom",I smiled softly at her.

Blossom's pov

"I love you too my wild fox",I smiled before closing my eyes and falling into sleep with Brick by my side.