School

Blossoms pov

     I woke up to Brick yelling at the alarm clock. "Shut up I'm trying to fucking sleep",He yelled will shaking it. "Brick what's wrong?",I giggled. "This thing won't shut up,It's ruining my precious sleep",He explained holding his ears. I laughed. "It's an alarm clock,meaning it wakes me up so I can get ready for school",I told him,will he looked at me like I was crazy. "What's school?",He asked his ears tilting in a confused way. "It's a place were people learn",I explained. He nodded in understandment.

As Brick showered I quickly dressed in a pink t-shirt that had a rose design on it along with black leggings. I rushed down stairs and quickly made breakfast for me And Brick. I made eggs,bacon,and toast. After finishing I poured to glasses of Orange juice. I sat down and started to eat when Brick came down to stairs dressed in a red muscle shirt and black basketball shorts along with his red hat to hide his ears and his red sweatshirt to cover his tail. "Good morning Brick",I greeted him. He grumbled and good morning then sat down and started eating. "Not much of a morning person are you"?I asked laughing. He shrugged. We continued to eat in silence. After we finished eating I washed the dishes and went up stairs to brush my teeth. After doing so I checked the time 6:45, I walked into my room grabbed my backpack and phone and went down stairs. "Brick we have to go,school starts at 7:15 and if we are going to get you in we have to leave now",I explained. He groaned and got up and slipped on his shoes. "Okay fine", He complained. I giggled. We made are way to school and walked in to the principal's office.

Time skip(cause I'm not going to go through the process)

Brick's pov

"Glad that's over",I sighed in annoyance. Blossom rolled her eyes. As we walked out to girls came and jumped on Blossom knocking her over. "Bubbles,Buttercup get of me",Blossom laughed pushing the two off of her. "Who's this guy",The one with Black spiked hair asked. "Oh Bubbles,Buttercup I'd like you to meet Brick",She said introducing me. I waved slightly. The one with Black hair whom I believe was Buttercup glared at me will growling will the blonde one looked at me smiling. "Hello,my name's Brick",I said slowly. "My name is Bubbles nice to meet you and this is Buttercup",The blonde one said introducing herself the pointing to Buttercup. "Say hi Buttercup",Bubbles said in a sickly sweet voice sending shivers down my spine. "Sup,the names Buttercup",The raven haired girl replied. I smiled. "Well we better get to class,see you at lunch",Blossom said smiled. They nodded and walked off down the hall way. "Well they seem nice",I said. "Oh yes they are, just don't puss Buttercup off she will kick your ass with out hesitation and Bubbles will talk you to death if you ask the right question",She explained. I nodded and reminded myself to keep that in mind. It kinda reminded me of my brothers,well they are gone now.

                   Flashback(third person pov

         "Hurry run", A little 5 year old Brick yelled forcing his brothers to run faster. They were running from a fire that had been purposely started to kill them. See back in the day people with animal ears and tails were either killed or forced into hiding. As they ran bricks little brother boomer tripped straining his ankle. Brick stopped and ran back to him calling to his other little brother Butch who was pretty far ahead to come help him. Together Butch and Brick hoisted Boomer up and quickly started running trying to beat the raging flames before it hit the stream. At last they finally reached the small stream but before they could go through a big branch hit the water causing a big wave sweeping away Butch and Boomer. With Brick on the other side watching as the only family he had left be taken from him. He broke down crying. After a few days with out moving from that spot he got up and continued up the stream in hope of finding his brothers ,hoping they survived.

A few days passed of searching and searching but know luck.

After that Brick never opened up to people.

End of flashback

   "Brick are you okay?"Blossoms worried voice broke through my thoughts. I glanced up at her and nodded. She sighed in relief. And we continued to walk down the hall

Time skip to lunch time

    Ugh I hate school.

Blossoms pov

   Brick seemed to be having a wonderful time at school. He sighed in annoyance as the lunch bell rang. "Finally!" He cheered running out of the classroom getting weird looks from others but he flipped them off. Well I guess that's one way of making friends. NOT. I giggled following after him to lunch room. We sat down at a table and waited for Bubbles and Buttercup.As we did to boys walked in. One with blonde hair that was swept to the sides and the other with spiky jet black hair. Brick looked at them in shock. They looked back at him smiling ear to ear. "Butch,Boomer",Brick yelled running over to them leaving me confused. He hugged them both smiling wide eyes Shining. Okay what just happened here!!??

Okay instead of this being a one-shot I'm making a story so stay tuned for the next chapter