Backstory and tension

-Neah's P.O.V- 
I was currently sitting by Allen on a couch half covered in books and paper.  We are currently surrounded by the black order humans, across from us is the stupid hat human, behind him stands both bookmen, to the left is the black orders female human. To the right standing by the coach looking down at me and Allen is the annoying stalker human. Finally I can feel the presence of the pretty boy prick standing in the corner behind us.

The room is held in the grasp of a pregnant silence as I can feel myself being assessed by the eyes of the humans. It was pissing me off, I could tell Allen was starting to feel uncomfortable by the slight shift in his position as his hand moved over and slightly touched my own.

I decided to break the silence by leaning over and whispering to Allen," Are things always this tense? It's not like we have killed anyone or anything, what's the big deal?"

My actions seemed of have caused a change in the mood as the tension became so thick it felt as if you could cut it with a knife and spread it on a piece of toast.

Allen turned to me and began whispering back," I don't know...I hope no one is angry.."

I could tell Allen was becoming nervous so I decided to speak out," Sooo...Are we going to get started or are you just going to keep staring? If so mind telling me so I can take Allen and leave?"

The stupid hat man's face turned into a grin," Yes! Yes! Sorry about that! We have a few questions to ask you two!"

"Hmm?" I hummed out and glanced around," Go ahead then! What do you desire to know?"

The woman spoke up," Well...First mind giving us your full name?"

I grinned internally, time to spin a web of lies!

"My name is Kai! Kai Smith!" Smith is one of the most common last names in the entire world, it would be next to impossible for them to go through all the 'Kai Smiths' in the wold.

"Okay! What is your occupation if I may ask?"

"I work as a bartender currently." Short, sweet, and simple. I wanted to make sure that 'Kai Smith' could be anyone and no one, this is what me and Allen had agreed upon.

"How long ago did you meet Allen-kun?"

"Hmmm...about a year and 5 months ago-ish? Right Allen?" I looked at Allen for confirmation as he nodded in agreement.

"Oh? And how did you two meet exactly?" The man asked.

I could tell everyone was keen to hear my answer smirking I put an Arm around Allen's shoulder and pulled him into me before putting my fist gently on his head and rubbing it affectionately," Why! He saved me of course!"

This grabbed everyone's attention and I heard the stalker speak," What do you mean?"

-Link's P.O.V-
As I was jotting down notes I heard Komui-San ask another question, one that seemed to be on the mind of most people here including me.

"Oh? And how did you two meet exactly?" The supervisor asked.

Walker's date seemed to be harmless in appearance but he has shown several signs of something deeper. This man may be working for the earl and if so we may have to take appropriate measures. If his meeting with Walker seems anything besides plausible then action should be taken immediately.

I watched as Kai put his arm around Walker as a show of affection," Why! He saved me of course!"

A yellow flag was set off for me," What do you mean?"