the party

So for every one reading I may act like this actually happened but I'm only a 13 year old starting a writing carrier so enjoy chapter 2.

     As I was walking towards the fair grounds (which is were the dance was being held) I saw what seemed to be a very large man standing in the middle of the path leading to the dance. I looked behind me because I felt as if I was being watched, but I didn't see anything and when I looked back where the large man was there was nothing but a very small pile of ash on the ground. I simply thought nothing of it and just kept walking.

    Not even 2 minute later I'm sitting next to sidney and she asked me the strangest question 'what is the first thing that comes to mind when I say the word ash?' Slightly scared and weirded out I replied 'this man I saw just before I walked onto the fair grounds.' She asked why and I told her about the man I saw and after I explained she just said 'weird, last night I had a dream similar to that. Probably just a coincidence.' And we just danced and sang until the dance was over.

     As we were leaving sidney asked if she could come to me and Justin's place for the night and I mean how could I resist saying yes to that.