Berzerk

Sara's memory POV

The wind blow past me, I could hear birds and animals from miles away. I opened my eyes and came face to face with a beautiful field. The grass was towering over me as I was just on laying in the field. Something woke me up from my nap and warning bells were ringing in my head. I looked around and everything went silent. The field was surrounded by trees and I could tell that I was far away from any town or city. I sniffed the air and smelt rotting flesh and roses. A growl rumbled throw my body.

This is a weird memory.

I was facing north and anther growl ripped throw the air. A big black wolf walked out and was baring his teeth at me as a growl escaped my throat. He took a step towards me and I went into defense mood. I glared into his yellow eyes and gave him a warning growl. This set him of and he came full force  towards me. I side stepped him and..... I TURNED INTO A BIG WOLF. The wolf that had taken my spot in the field was white with red eyes and red on the tip of her tail and ears.

God this has to be a joke.

the memory speed up showing me kill the black wolf and him turn into a human. I shifted back and grabbed my bag that had a shirt in it.

"Sara you know you cant show people your wolf," a voice from inside my said, it freaked me out but in this time my face was just looking deep in thought.

"I know Carmen but did you want a rogue to bet us up," I wasn't speaking out loud so I must have been talking to the voice in my head.

"No but still we don't want people to find out about us," the voice in my head or Carmen as she is called sounded worried as I got changed and made my way towards the woods.

"Carmen don't worry I will always protect you, you are my wolf and we are like sisters I will never shift again unless you want me too," my voice sounded sincere. The sides of my vision started turning black as I made my way to a big house and than everything went black.

  Sara normal POV

I woke up my breath was sharp and shaky and I was covered in sweat. I remembered the memory, panic started rushing throw my body and sat up so fast it would give any other person whiplash.

"So you finally got your memory of me back, took you long enough," a voice in my head said totally unamused.

"WHO ARE AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD," I shouted out into the room thinking that the voice was coming from a dark corner.

"Don't worry silly I'm your wolf Carmen, we have been together for a really long time," she was soothing me throw my mind and I remembered the part of the memory were I tuned into a wolf.

I just started to clam down when May rushed into the room with a whole lot of people behind her. I hadn't realised that I was  in my room and in my bed until she came over and engulfed me in a hug.    

"Sara are you okay, you've been out for a couple of days now," my eyes must of popped out of my head at what she said. she dismissed everyone from my room and closed the door. "Carmen?" I asked in my head thinking it was all just a bad dream "sweetie this is not a bad dream and before you ask yes you can tell her about us and before you screw up and say something wrong you are a werewolf okay,"  I said okay and looked at May who was looking at me with worry all over her face.

"Satan told me that you had another memory when he told you that you were a Shadow keeper," I nodded and let out a breath that I never knew I was holding in.

"May do you know about werewolves?" I whispered more to my self than to her. She looked deep in thought before her question fully hit her.

"Your a werewolf aren't you?" I nodded to her not knowing what to expect but all I got was another full blown hug. She realised me from the hug and looked me in the eyes.