What A Night

I sighed as I looked up at the night sky, a black blanket, with the glitter of stars. The music was throbbing, even from the outside as I looked up at the neon colored sign. "Dance Your Heart Out!", the sign said. I glanced at a shop window. I saw a boy who looked about 17 or 18 years old. He had messy, light brown hair and sparkling green eyes, like emeralds. He wore a blue shirt that showed off one freckled and tan shoulder, skinny blue jeans, and black Converse. I looked away from my reflection and looked again at the sky. I flashed back to earlier in the day.

FLASHBACK-

"Hurry up, Sock!", Jonathan laughed. "I'm coming!", I huffed. He smiled as I came near, and I took the time to drink him all in. His blond hair was messed up from the wind, and he had a tint of pink on his pale cheeks. His beautiful blue eyes sparkles with sunshine and laughter. I sighed as I came close. I could stare at him forever.... "Hey, Sock!", he said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah?", I asked, my cheeks flushing pink. "I-I want to... tell you something....", Jonathan said quietly. I cocked my head. "What is it?", I wanted to know. "C-can you meet me at that dance club I always talk about?" I nodded, all the while wondering what was going to happen.

END OF FLASHBACK-

I gulped in a breath of the cold night air, and stepped through the heavy metal doors. The music was so loud. Looking around, I found Jonathon quickly, sitting at a bar near the dance floor. "Hey there, stranger.", I said. "Sock!!!" He sounded delighted and nervous at the same time.