Chapter 14•Memories

P-pat... N-no... I-I can't...
Did I just hear that right??!! Pat is a Twilight knight?!?! N-no... He can't be.

-•-•-•-

"Haha!!! Bob your so funny!!"  I said as my brother made that silly face that I couldn't stop laughing at since last week. We burst into laughter and rolled on the floor after I had taken the photo. He was rolling on the floor and I was beside him. We were laughing so hard we were crying.

-•-•-•-

Bob was always there for me even in the darkest of times... He always made me smile, even if I just was crying a few seconds before. He helped me...

Here I was, crying, again. Me and Bob had been riding our bikes on the stone road of the kingdom. And here I was weeping because I had scraped my knee on the stone. It was so painful, I was crying out in agony of the pain. Bob just got back to me and he had picked me up and was cracking jokes. I couldn't help but smile and giggle. He brought me over to my room and gave me the leftover cookies. He then said, I'm going to go get mom so she can dress your wound, I'll be back in a few!.

-•-•-•-

Then my life turned around...
"I couldn't believe you did this?! Bob! Why!?" I wailed after I saw the familiar face in the Twilight Army on the front lines. "J-jen what are you doing here?", he was staring at me. "LOOKING FOR YOU IDIOT!", I shouted, tears forming in my eyes. He was a knight now, and I could not change that. His eyes turned a darker shade and he looked away as if he didn't know me. The tears dropped, faster, and faster. He's not the Bob I knew before...

-•-•-•-

I snapped back to reality, I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek. "J-Jen are you okay?" I heard from my side. I then look to the side and I see a helmet less armored man, it was Pat. His face capturing me in his gaze. Time seemed to slow down, until I remembered, he was a Twilight knight...