Da ghetto frozen?

Little girls -

Plays around in snow . Runs around . The girl freezes the girl .

Parents :nooo. Take me instead . My babygurlll .!!!!!

Leave Elsa . Go take yo ass into yo room .

-take girl to trolls -

Thoughts- dam that face had me like ......He need a nose job. Oh never mind he need surgery all over da place . Oooo and look at those nails tho. Need a real nice pedicure . I wonder if I could convince him. Maybe tell him that that wart on his face don't look like Ma mommas ass.

Btw : it be looking crusty and saggy and all ova da place . Just like her boobs also known as her mammaries . Sometimes she be thinking she's a cow and tries to breast feed the neighbors cat.The atrocity . Lawd clear ma memory .

Don't ask ..... Just don't .

Parents :yo troll I need you; my daughter is dying . She's like me after da dirty dirty with the hubby. Finished and lifeless. *wink wink* next thing you know he tell her she too old and crusty all ova the place , but comes ova for the food .

Mama make some tasty food .

Troll: I'm sorry for yo loss . I can heal her once but watch out . Dat Elsa is too dangerous . She gonna kill all ya dumbarses .

-girl , Anna is ok. Phew .-

Parents : Elsa you gotta hide yo frozen ass forever . I did not give birth to motha nature for you to be fudging( substitute) it up . You gotta control yo powers . Conceal and hide dem or we all gonna die . Have mercy on ma soul. We still love you .

Thoughts: haha . You would've thought. We don't love you . We don't trust them hoes . Dam you might as we'll be a prostitute Elsa . We don't care.

Years later:

Anna: do you wanna build a snowman, it doesn't have to be a snowman; in other words open the f'ing door you dumbarse cracka or I'll cut yo ass . I want to play .

Elsa: um no. I don't know you , you a stranger .

Thoughts: but I love her .♡

Years later :

Anna : do you wanna be a snowman ? *holds knife* come out come out whereva you are .

Elsa: no hablo Engles .

Thoughts : I don't wanna hurt her sweet ass . She look like a little munchkin .

Later : parents leave for two weeks .... Then they snap like twigs and die . Oops there it is .

Elsa get coordinated or whateva dat is when they crown them persons

Elsa : oh halo . Y'all ready to party yo asses off . I am da queen bow the f . Down before I cut all ya . You won't be seein da sun no more .

Anna : yo ma sista I missed you . Yo so like I met this prince today and we did all dis things like dancing and singing and rapping and all dat stuff . Then he asked me to marry him. And I just met him today is true love and I wanted to rape him but then the guards were there and like I couldn't resist so I raped him behind the bushes but then the guards came . So like I put my sword where the sun don't shine and now they don't have dicks . I fed there dicks to the horses . They will be missed .

Elsa : dam gurl . You coulda gotten that hotel number . No you are not marrying that prince . You just met him today . You're such a slut you know . That is not true love .

Weasel tons weave fell off .

Reaction: oh damn it's nice and shiny that weave is cheap tho . Is all white and stringy . I thought he said he was 22 . More like 5 hunnda.

Elsa gets mad : that guy is a fake . He don't love you . Leave now .

- ice all ova da place -

Prince cum all ova da floor . Guards pee on themselves .

Weesleton:Arrest this b. she gonna kill everyone . She a witch. Have mercy on our souls .

-Elsa runs away bit sista finds her-

Anna: I thought you loved me . I took my ass through the cold and all these monsters to find you. Now hug me and take your dumb ass down and unfreeze the kingdom.

Elsa: I can't .

- builds snow storm and then freezes half of Anna's heart-

Anna hair turns white after a while: I am so weak. I can't even eat my fried chicken . Kennedy fried chicken yall . But I prefer tacos and nandos .

Crystal takes her to troll.

Troll : only the act of true love can heal her ugly heart. Ew it don't even look like a heart. It looks like a dick .

Anna goes home ....

Olaf comes.....

Dam gurl you gotta get up. It's so warm in here . It feels so special , omg crystal is coming I thought he was going back to his mamas house . Even tho he don't got one . He don't even have friends . He is mental. Always talking to rocks and reindeers and stuff. I bet you he humped dem rocks tho . I saw cum in their hair . I think they thought it was snow .

Anna: Olaf you're melting . Cool off bro get out .

Olaf: some people are worth melting for .

They find her : the prince tried the kill her: she go and try to stop it.

No nig no. After I gave you all my fried chicken . And I raped you . I thought you loved me .

-turns to ice-

Elsa : no i told you not to come . You try a get yourself killed . *sob sob* it's ok I didn't cut him yet . I didn't come for the d either . I came for you . I still love you.

Anna comes back to life . Snow melts .

Anna: oooo I told you you could do it . Aww man are you stil paying for ma mcdonalds I need a bigmac .

Prince comes:

Elsa : yo prince you are not da fatha .

Anna : all you are is a nasty old man. Your dick is small too. Swerve muddatruckka

Punches him in the face and pushes him into the water : the crowd goes wild .

da end .

**************

This was idk .