Chapter 1

Angel

Hello guys my name is angel Rosie hart and I'm a teacher at William t daycare. I'm about 5'7 <------ uhm I'm 23 long hair it's real I have a dress code in work clothes & out of them. I'm mixed with Indian Asian White and black. A lot lol I know right. well I live by myself in a 3 story home I don't know why but I like big houses. it's 5 bedrooms 3 1/2 bathrooms 2 living rooms game room in door pool and a really large kitchen that I love the most. I know this may seem weird but I have a house under my house. In my room the closet has a secret door all the way in the back the reason for that is a drug lord owned my house and that drug dealer was my dad he is 34 yea they had me at a young age he stays with my moms and I just love there bond. Well I'm single I'm not a virgin only had sex 2 times and I plan on finding my mr.right

Well let start this story

I woke up at 5:30 am brushed my teeth and washed myi face. I got my beats pill and blasted my rich homie quan I stayed in for about 30mins and got out I decided to wear my white button down shirt with my red long pants (dress pants) to top it off I added my red bottoms myi hair was in a high sock bun. Put in my diamond ear rings with the necklace to match. Took my phone off the charger (iPhone 5s). Went down stairs and got my mk purse my BMW keys and locked up my house. On my way I stopped at Starbucks and got a coffee. It was now 6:35 I had to drive 1 hour to get too work sooo I was pushing it doing 95 on the high way. When I got there I signed in and walked to my room to get ready for my class about 20 mins later my kids started to come in.... 1st was my best student I loved her sooo much her name is Braylen and she is a cutie. Her dad be having her all swaged up in the latest Jordan's Gucci book bags mk hats and y'all she only 3. "good morning ms.hart" Braylen said... I smiled and said "goodmorning Braylen" she walked up and gave me a big hug "ms.hart you are looking prwetty today just like me"

She this why I love her it's like we have a real strong bond "thanks baby you looking cutie too now come on soo we can learn how to add numbers.

Skipping later

Class went by fast all the kids had left but Braylen. So we were talking about clothes and shoes and other girl things. We waited for like 30 mins and a black Audi pulled up Braylen got my hand and walked me to the car. I guess this is her daddy when he got out lord help me this nigga was fine ass hell. when me and Braylen got closer me and her daddy locked eyes for like 5 long mins. then out of no where he kissed me it felt soo good but I pulled away. "I'm sorry ma it's just that your so beautiful and I couldn't help it I'm soo sorry I was late too" i was mad blushing "it's okay just don't be late again & thank you" "I won't but like can I get your number maybe I can take you and Braylen out too lunch tomarrow" before I could say something Braylen said "oh my daddy you like ms.hart? are you guys gonna go out? and make babies?" we shared a laugh "baby ms.hart doesn't like me that way" he said. "well you never know maybe something will happen between us" he told Braylen to get in the car but before she did i bent down to get level and she kissed my forehead and told she loved meh. I was sooo shocked but it was okay "I love you to baby see you Monday unless daddy bring you to my house and we can have a girls night out" her face lighting up and she yelled "please daddy can I go you can go but you can't stay please please please"

He laughed lord knows that laugh was sexy. "okayy baby you can go" she hugged his leg and got in the car.

"Well well well little miss.hart looks like you will be seeing me and my baby tonight gimme your number ma" I got his phone and he got mine he kissed my lips again and got in his car.........

At home

I was getting ready for my baby to come over I got movies junk food games nail polish every thing. when I was about to get a snack my phone ranged it said 'future hubby' I laughed before picking it up "hey future hubby" he laughed "hey bae we on are way okay where you live" I gave him my address and ended are convo. I got lazy so I laid on the counter top in the kitchen 20 mins later future hubby came in holding a sleeping Braylen I showed him my room and he laid her down. we walked back down stairs and I said sooo "mr. what's your name?" it's Jayden what's yours ms.hart?" "Mine is angel so how old are you?" " 24 how old are you?" well I'm 23" for the past hour we played 100 questions. he sat on the sofa and pulled me on his lap I tried to get up but it wasn't working. " look ma I like you I gotta li crush on you so imma just tell you this straight up I'm a drug lord and I had a drop to make that's why I was late picking up bray her mama was a hoe sad to say and she got killed by her pimp before we even get to inlike with each other I just wonted to let you know that" I got off him and went to the kitchen he followed me "look I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I was just being real I didn't won't to hurt your feelings if we got deep into something don't be MADD at me" I sighed "it's not that it's just that my dad used to be a drug lord and he almost died 4 times and I don't won't that to happen to you or you may get locked up and Braylen has no mom and she lost you I just don't won't something to happen to you because what about Braylen" i don't know why but I was crying and when I say crying I mean boo woo crying. he pulled me in his embrace and I cried on his chest like a big baby. Look angel I'm not going to let nothing ever happen to myself Braylen or even you now that I know how you feel. I found out that you have feelings for me I do too already no lie I feel like I can trust you and we can live a happy life just look at me" I looked at him " I'm never going to leave y'all I promise you that so now you my girl and I'm your man and we ain't goin never end and that's my word shawty"

.

...

..

NOTHING MAJOR BUT HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT THEYYY SOOO CUTE IMMA DO A POV FROM JAYDEN LATER 💕💕💕✌️✌️✌️💯😘😘 THANKS FOR READING IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS IM SOO SORRY