CHAPTER 5 - MIRROR MAGIC

It was just a mirror but was not a normal one

It was just a mirror but was not a normal one. It was a vintage mirror. Bess was awestruck to see a girl inside the mirror. It was not a reflection but the girl was actually moving inside it. Was it really magic or something else? Bess was confused. That girl was in a beautiful garden, which had many rose plants. Bess had a lump in her throat and had difficulties in speaking. Bess was amazed by the beauty of the garden and at last managed to call her. When she turned around, Bess realized that the girl inside was mirror was Shaley. Bess was then in a state which made her crazy. She didn't understand what was actually going on. Shaley was surprised. She came near and told Bess that she was locked up there. She said that she fell from the stair and was unable to move. She was bored at home. So, she thought of visiting her place. Though she had pain, finally when she reached Bess's home, she saw a opened door in her garden. She wanted to ring the bell but some unknown desire enchanted her to move towards the door. For the first time, Shaley saw the beauty of a grassland which amused her. Everywhere there was greenery and tall, wild grasses. It was a beautiful place. Shaley walked for a while and saw a wonderful cottage with a rose garden. She admired the beauty of the place and wanted it's beauty to be hers. She wanted to pick roses for Bess. When she did so, a darkness filled the whole place. The beauty was lost. The place turned into a creepy and horrifying land. She was afraid and started to scream aloud. She started running for help when she discovered that she was locked up inside the mirror. Shaley wanted to get out of there and asked for help to Bess.