"I love him?..."

"I love you.
I still do.
I was never yours.
And I know I never will be.
But these feelings won't go away.
I can't erase my memory of you.
You just won't fade away.
I guess you're here to stay.
I'll keep my distance.
I know you don't care.
I just really miss you.
And I know I always will."

I can't remember when or where I heard these words. At the time I didn't understand them, or rather I just didn't want to... But now I do.
Why? Why must you torment me so? Why is it that everywhere I go you're not here? Why are you so far away? Why must I love you to the point of despair? Please tell me!
I hate you. I hate that you have my heart. I hate that I gave it to you. I hate when I think of you. So why? Why must I love you?

But you just didn't want me like I wanted you. Your still here and that'll never change, I can never truly let you go at least the memories we made will always remain. I'll continue to stay away as you pretend that I never happened, as if I were nothing more than a horrible decision, a curse, a mistake. I hate that I know you could care less about me, and yet I can't let myself forget about us but I know if I really love you I should let it go. Right now I guess I just really really miss you and somewhere deep inside the darkness of my heart and soul... I still love you, and a part of me always will..

By: Weeping🌸Sakura🌸Angel
Please don't steal, if you want you can use it as a quote but please credit me💜