Chapter 5 Sasuke Finds (y/n)

Sasuke's P.O.V.
I've been looking for (y/n) everywhere and there's no sign of her. I asked the others where she was but none of them had an answer. (Y/n). Please be ok.

Your P.O.V.
You have been part of the akatsuki for a couple months now.

'It's been awhile since I joined the akatsuki. And by now I feel like there family. Especially Itachi. He told me everything about why he killed his clan. We started getting closer again, he even started training me again just like when we were smaller. I enjoyed going on missions with them but I'd never killed anybody during those missions. So far I've taught myself how to heal with my jutsu Pain was telling me about. I'm more of a healer than a fighter compared to the others when it comes to these missions. But through all of this I've always thought about Sasuke. I don't want to ever see him again after what he said. He knows how much I love the Leaf village so why would he want to destroy it? I don't know what he wants anymore so I left and agreed to join the akatsuki.'

You walked down a path heading into a village with Deidara and Tobi. Most of your missions were with those two.

"Um Dei-kun?"

"Yes (y/n)?"

"Can you explain our mission?"

"Yeah! Tobi wants to here too!" Tobi yells.

"It's just a simple assassination. That's all." Deidara said.

"Ooh! While were there let's grab some dangos! Tobi wants one! How bout you (y/n)-chan?" Tobi said

"That sounds good Tobi." You said.

"What do you say Deidara senpai?" Tobi asked.

"Ugh...sure but after we finish the assassination." He said.

"I don't get why the akatsuki assassinate all these people." You said.

"We do it for many reasons. One of them is just to get them out of the way."

"Oh."

"It's alright (y/n)-chan! You don't have to kill anyone! Just leave it to Tobi and senpai!"

"Thanks Tobi." You said.

You, Tobi, and Deidara finally arrive at the village. Both Tobi and Deidara left to complete the mission. You stayed behind and kept out of sight in case anyone were to see you. You hid in a forest near the village.

You sat under a tree and watched the clouds go by. "I wonder what your doing Sasuke." You mumbled.

"I'm looking for you."

You heard a male voice. You turned your head around and saw Sasuke with tired eyes.

"Sasuke! What are you doing here?"

"I told you I was looking for you."

"I thought you forgot all about me?"

"Don't be stupid I'd never forget you. I told you I love you."

You blushed and thought you would never hear those words again.

Sasuke looked down at your akatsuki cloak and stared back at you.

"Why are you wearing that cloak?" He asked with an angry tone.

"Isn't it obvious. I'm part of the akatsuki now."

"Not anymore. Your coming back with me now." Sasuke grabbed your wrist and started to walk in the opposite direction of the village.

"Sasuke! No! Let me go! I can't go with you. Even if I could I wouldn't anyway!" You yelled. He started to loosen his grip.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean I'm not allowed to leave the akatsuki."

"No what do you mean by if you could you wouldn't?"

"Look I heard what you said about the village. You wanted to destroy it. I ran away after you said that. Wait. I don't have to explain to you. Just let me go. I'm never going back with you so stay away from me!" You yelled. You finally got out of his grip and started to run until he grabbed your shoulders and turned you around to face him. Tears started to fall from your eyes.

Just then Tobi and Deidara appeared.

"(Y/n)-chan who's this?" Tobi asked.

"Uh no one Tobi." You responded.

Deidara looked like he didn't trust Sasuke and finally spoke up.

"(Y/n) get away from him now. We got to leave before this village finds out about the assassination." He damands while he started to walk towards you.

"No Deidara stay back. I got it. We're almost finished." You say.

You turn back to face Sasuke.

"I'm sorry Sasuke but I have to go. Just forget about me ok and do what you want." You tried to release yourself from his grip.

"(Y/n) I love you so I can't let you go back."

"Well too bad I'm not going back! I don't love you anymore Sasuke!"

"Either you love me or not (y/n) I'm not letting you go back with the akatsuki. You don't belong there!"

"I rather be there than with you! I-I rather be there with Itachi!!!" You screamed.

His eyes widened. He lifted up his right hand and smacked you on your face which made a noticeable mark on your left cheek. You fell to the floor and sat up holding a hand over yor cheek. More tears start coming down you face.

He calmed down and realized what he did. He looked at you with eyes filled with regret and guilt.

Sasuke's P.O.V.
'What...what did I do. When I heard her say Itachi I...I hit her.' I thought.

"(Y-Y/n) I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I reached out to touch her face but she flinched away obviously scared of me.

"Don't touch me! Get away!" She yelled at me.

She got up and ran towards the two akatsuki members. The one with blonde hair held her in his chest. He left her with Tobi and slowly started to walk towards me.

"Leave this to me un! I'll blow him up into perfect art!" Deidara started to throw his clay bombs towards me and started to blow each one up. I dodge every one of them and tried to reach (y/n). I jumped passed the blonde and made my way to (y/n). Just before they could attack me I whispered words into her ear.

"Meet me here at sundown tomorrow."

I jumped back and ran through the forest.

Your P.O.V.
"Are you alright (y/n)-chan?" Tobi asked.

"I'm fine Tobi." You said.

"What did he tell you (y/n)?" Deidara asked.

"Huh...uh...nothing. it was nothing."

"Well let's hurry back to the base. We'll take care of the side of your cheek when we get there."

The three started to go back to the base.

'Should I really go meet Sasuke tomorrow or should I stay at the base.
I don't even know what to do anymore.' You thought as you made your way back to the base.