Chapter 2

Percy POV

It has been 2 months since Nico, Thalia, Jason, and I have been running. We ran into an army of 5000 monsters headed straight for Camp Hafl Blood. The Leader of this army is Perses, Titan of Creation and Destruction. Perses created an Iris message so that Camp Half Blood could watch us be killed by them. I uncapped Riptide and it expanded into a 4 foot long sword made of Atlantic Steel, Celestial Bronze, and Mortal Steel. Jason flipped his Gold coin which turned into his golden Gladius. Nico drew his Stygian Iron sword from its sheath. Thalia drew her spear and terrifying shield Aegis. I tapped my wristwatch and the shield Tyson made me spiraled out. We slashed and hacked through the army becoming a whirlwhind of death. Soon only Perses and his wife Asteria who had just flashed to Perses's side were left. I charged at Perses while boiling his blood. Perses screamed in pain as his body exploded. Thalia charged Asteria. Thalia blasted Asteria with a Lightning Bolt. Asteria screamed in pain and drew her Spear and shield. Asteria jabbed at Thalia who jumped over Asteria and stabbed her in the back. With a cry of shock nd pain Asteria exploded into gold dust. A black portal opened and outstepped a man blacker than night with black eyes, black swords, and wearing all black. "Come with me and I will give you a new life and I am Chaos, creator of The Universe" he said. We went with Chaos. We were all blessed by Chaos, Order, Uranus, Pontus, Hydros, Thalassa, Nyx, Erebus, Aether, Hemera, Chronos, Ananke, Tartarus, and Ourea. Then Chaos made me a Primordial. I am now Aeron, Primordial God of Elements, Emotions, Electricity, Life, Death, Creation, Destruction, Light, Darkness, Day, Night, Power, Energy, Time, Space, Matter, Gravity, Reality, The Eclipse, Monsters, Speed, Strength, Stealth, Agility, Magic, Knowledge, War, Weapons, Weaponry, Swordsmanship, Swordplay, Archery, Hunting, Handsomeness, Oaths, Vows, Blessings, Curses, Rewards, Punishments, Heroes, Ninas, Spies, Warriors, Assassins, Knights, Bandits, Loyalty, Honor, Bravery, Charmspeak, Persuasion, Deception, Disguise, Trickery, Domains, Thought, Memory, Honesty, Secrets, Secrecy, Truth, Lies, Fatal Flaws, Weather, Natural Disasters, Disaster,Danger, Fate, Destiny, Doom, Foresight, Forethought, Prophecy, Oracles, Immortality, Mortality, The Faded, The Sun(don't need to pull the sun chariot Apollo already does), The Moon(don't need to pull the Moon chariot Artemis already does) Betrayal, The Apocalypse, Defense, Victory, Defeat, and The Wild. Thalia is now Theta, Primordial Goddess of Electricity, Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and Weather. Jason is now Alpha, Primordial God of Destruction, Fear, Darkness, and Shadows. Nico is now Omega, Primordial God of Shadows, Ghosts, Skeletons, Nightmares, and Fear. Chaos made me The King of The Galaxies and Supreme Military Commander of The Shadow Knights, Chaos's Elite Army. Chaos trained us for 800,000 Chaos years(80,000 Earth Years) before and after he made us Primordials. It would be like we have been gone from Planet Earth for 160,000 years. I also have Gold Wings that are encased in an Indestructible metal called Temporanium which is Gold in color. My Armor, shield, gloves, Helmet, and swords Riptide and Riptime are made of Temporanium. I had a six pack before but now I have an awesome 12 pack. I was 6'0 when I left Camp Half-Blood. Now I am 8'0 like Chaos.