Sex

Louis POV

My fingers hover over the keyboard. What am I doing? I can't tweet! Am I stupid? I can't just confess my love for my best friend over twitter.

I have to do it live.

I immediatley call our manager and set up a press conference. He questions it but says okay and schedules one for next week. I don't know if i can wait that long, but I guess I kind of have to.

Then I call Harry. He picks up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Guess what?" I can feel myself grin the stupidest smile.

"I don't know. What?"

"I've just set a press conference for Wednesday."

"Uhm...why?"

"I'm telling them Harry."

I wait but he never answers. I hear the dial tone. What the fuck? Did he just hang up on me? He should be so happy! We get to tell the world that we love each other and he fucking hangs up?

I get up and storm into the kitchen and grab the liquor from the top cabinet. I grab a glass and pour it in and gulp it down in one swallow. It burns.

Fuck it.

I throw the glass on the ground and scream while pouring more into my mouth. I feel tears fall down my cheek. Am I crying?

I am.

***
I wake up in bed. My head hurts like shit. What happened? I remember throwing a glass on the kitchen floor, but that's it.

I try to say Harry but all that comes out is a croak.

"Har-Harry?"

I hear his footsteps come around the corner. His eyes are red like he's been crying. Alot.

"Louis? What the fuck? I found you passed out on the floor and I though you had fucking killed yourself! Why would you do that? I cancelled the press conference. You're having a bad time in your life and you need to get better before we go to the public."

I gasp. "You mean we're coming out?"

He smirks. "Yea. I've seen how sad it makes you and I couldn't stand seeing you like that, so I decided we would.

He makes his way to the bed and lays down next to me.

I feel his hand touch my thigh and I squirm a bit. He just chuckles. I grab his neck and bring him down to my face. I can feel him breathing on my nose.

I gently place a kiss on his cheek. Then his nose. And his mouth. I keep kissing. We are both so into it. He picks me up by my hips and rolls over while setting me on him. I spread apart his legs and lay in between them while I go back to making out with him. We both rip off our shirts and move back to our lips. I feel hip start to grind on my hips, so I smirk and move down.

I plant kisses on his stomach until I reach the line of his pants. I fumble with the zipper. It comes free and I rip off his pants. I stare at the bulge in his pants. I feel myself harden in my jeans.

~~~

Harry POV

I see Louis stare at my dick in my underwear. He licks his lips and rubs himself through his jeans. I'm about to explode.

"C'mon, Lou! It's waiting to be sucked!"

"Okay..."

He violently rips off my underwear and wraps his small mouth around my dick. He moves his mouth up and down while circling his tongue around the tip.

"Oh FUCK Lou!"

I feel it coming but he just quickens his pace. I grab his hair. I don't want to hurt him but I don't think he really cares.

I come in his mouth, and he swallows it.

I have the best boyfriend in the world.

He walks to the bathroom and brushes his teeth. I scoop him up and lay him on the bed next to me and kiss him once before turning off the light.

Let's just say I couldn't walk the next day.

________________

sMUT YOURE WELCOME

- elizabeth xx