Guilt

Louis POV

I think Harry feels guilty about this morning. But honestly, I don't care. I'm doing this because I'm sick of hearing no.

Harry left to go get dinner, so I'm home alone.

I rush to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I stare into the reflection of the mirror. The person staring back at me looks happy, but fake. I close my eyes and breathe. I open them again. The person staring back at me looks sad, but real.

It seems I'm always sad. And I don't like it.

I reach for the shower and push back the shower curtain. I run the bath water and make sure it's steaming hot.

I grab the blades.

It's time to let it go. Let it all go.

This is the first time I've cut in months. But I am just now realizing that I'm sad. And doing this makes me feel...better. About everything.

I slide the blade across my arm. It hurts, but I don't care. The blood drips down my arm onto my shirt.

I do it again.

And again.

Again.

Again.

"Louis?"

Oh shit. He's home.

"Uh! Hang on, babe. I'm in the bath!"

"In the bath? You took a shower just this morning!"

Fuck.

"I'm almost done!"

"Louis? LOUIS!?" He's now pounding on the door.

I clean up the blood and stash away the blades. I quickly pull down my sleeves and put a towel around my waist.

I open the door.

"Louis...what was going on in there?" He glances over my shoulder. "Is that blood? On your towel?"

I look down. Little red spots dot the front of it where I'm holding the towel in place.

"Lou? Were you...self harming?"

I hear myself let go a soft whimper. My eyes start to burn from tears.

"Yes." I whisper.

Harry wraps his strong arms around me and carries me to our bed. We lay down and snuggle. He grabs my wrists and gently kisses my wrists where new scars are already beginning to appear.

"Don't ever do that again. Everytime you hurt, I hurt too."

I'm feel guilty of hurting him.

____________________

dont kill me.

- elizabeth xx