Saturday

Levi's P.O.V

Saturday took long enough to come because I could relax as well as go on a date with Eren.

I opened my phone and went to Eren's contact.

Levi: oi brat what time are we going again

Eren: did not do a time but maybe around lunch😝😘

Levi: Eren its like 10 min to lunch

Eren: I know I'm already ready

Levi: I'll be around in five than OK just make shore Mikasa is not there because she will rip my throat out...

Eren: don't worry I told her we r going to have a study sesh so she will be fine

Levi: OK than bye my bratty lover

Eren: cya my sexy tree stump.

I finished on the phone with Eren and like I said I have five minutes to get ready. I had a shower and got dressed and eased down to my car.

I raised down the streets and sped around corners till I got to Eren's house. I beeped the horn twice and he came out with black skinny jeans an a green sweater on.

I opened the door and he jumped in. Eren leaned in for a kiss but I backed away. "So Eren where are we going for out studding time and it better not be somewhere fucked up". Eren looked at me confused. " um the coffee shot that's just a few blocks away". Eren looked scared probity thinking if I was joking about our date.

I rolled my eyes in advanced. I drove around the corner and spoke to Eren once more. "Sorry for that Eren I think Mikasa put some secretory cameras up". Eren looked at me in relief.

I kissed Eren's before anything else happens. I drove the rest of the way to the cafe where we were having our date. " hey Levi what music do you like". I look at him confused. "I like death mettle in other words my favourite band is black veil brides". I look at him almost laughing than an idea popped into my head.

I smile.
"Are they the ones who sing coffin?". Eren nodded his head. I just remembers that they were in town and that would be a great date.

I grab my phone out and have a look at the times on when there next show is on. "Eren get into the car now". I only had five minutes to get to there show.

I drove as fast as I could and made it with like 30seconds to spare. I grab two tickets and we walk in.

The lights went dark and knowing how long we were out it was probity dark outside two. I hear some drums and guitars go off.

' alone at last we can sit were fine. And I lost all faith in this blooming light'. I have a look at eren as the song goes off.

" our final fight for this to happen ohohoh with knives and pens we made a promise". We were both singing along with the lyrics that they Sung.

Next was a song called fallen angle and I almost laugh because he said I was like one of them. "We scream we shout we are the fallen angles we scream we shout WO oh OHOHOH!!". Eren and I sung out hearts out like no tomorrow.

The show ended and we snuck back stage to meat them. Eren saw the lead singer who's name I can't remember like the rest of the band. "Oh my god we loved you my boyfriend and I". Thank god that this brat looks older than I do.

Eren gave them a hug." So you are fans cool we are always up to meat up with fans even though you snuck your way back here". I laugh and they look at me. The lead singer walks up to me and hugs me. "You remind me when I was young ha who new". I kinda hugged back than walked up to Eren." Well brat we better go before your sister kills me". He knew that I was right.

We left and walked out. We wave at the bye than went to my car. "That was fun aye Levi". I nodded and and kissed Eren on his soft lips. " fun it was fucken awesome what are you on about". Eren laughs.

we made it back to his house without getting ran over by late night truckers and all of the other traffic.

Eren gets out of the car. "Night my lover". I opened my mouth he stile my word. " night my brown heir log". He just laughs and walked on inside of his and Mikasa's house.

I drove home in one price had a shower and started cooking dinner. I had a look at the clock and realised that it was 11:56pm. I finish cooking my dinner which was microwaved mack n cheese.

When I finished I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

A:N

hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and the band I chose because I love black veil brides. Right now I'm listening to when I wrote this part is coffin.
Lol anyways hope you are enjoying this book and sorry for not updating sooner but I am also doing one other book a zombie apocalypse one anyways this book was only 100 or so words away from my original 1000 mark.

Have a nice day / night my lovley Titans and cya next chapter. 😀😁😀😁😀😁