oh ok 👉✊

Warning warning 50 shades of erei coming up

I kissed back still a little shaken but fine. I look at him for a bit. "Good job Eren". Belinda said. "OK I fucking get it who are you". Levi said a bit confused. "Levi that is my boss Belinda". I giggled. "We can go home now". I looked at the clock on the wall its 12:21am.

I hit Levi with another dose of a drug to nock him out. Jean helps me put him in the car and I start driving. "Nice job Eren you dick". I look at jean. "Shut up horse face".  I jump in the car quickly and drove off.

I lay Levi down on his couch until he wakes up. While Levi is asleep or nocked out I disused to make something to eat. I look around in the cubord for something and luckily I found some pasta, mince ,sauce and cheese.

I take out a couple of and pans and started cooking the mince and pasta. When the mince was ready I put some sauce and herbs that I found. I pour the pasta in a strainer to let it cool down. When the pasta cooled down I put it with the mince and sauce and stored it together than I put it in a glass bowl and put some cheese on it and sat down I also made a bowl for Levi.

A few minutes later Levi woke up and walked in. Its around 1:30ish and I was not tried and wanted to do something with Levi. "Levi I made you some its in the microwave".

He smirked and looked a bit sluggish. As the ravine heard  man walked over to the microwave I got up and put my plate away. "Levi you know what how about you have that tomorrow".

Levi smiled one of his rear smiles and kissed me."OK than; than how about we go to bed?" I smiled and kissed him again but this time with more passion.

He puts his plate in the fridge and lifts me up to his room. I kiss him more but this time we are fighting; fighting our tongs are trying to dominate but like usual he won.

Levi grabs my shirt and rips it off of my back and when I say rip I mean its not likely to be on me anymore. I take off his shirt showing his eight pack.

I put my hands on his body giving him love bites down his chest. He somehow terns me over so I'm underneath him he starts sucking at my neck. "Levi w...w...what about s....s...school I c...cant go to school with a hickey on my neck". I say to him trying not to moan.

He laughs and starts going down my chest till he gets to my pants line. I look down noticing that there was a tent with men in it saying  ' common Levi let us out '. Levi starts playing with my tent until he starts to take off my jeans than my underwear.

My dick was throbbing weighting for something called Levi. Levi starts licking around on my dick than puts it in his mouth. "Levi please more". I moan out loud.

He takes off his pants. " Jesus Christ Levi is your dick on steroids". My penis was put to shame while Levis was like 150 inches how the fuck will that fit into me.

"Lick Eren". He puts his fingers near my mouth so I started licking on his fingers. I have never done this before but I'm 16 I'm not ment to this about this till later.

I'm only guessing because Levi took his fingers out that he was going to do something not to pleasant. " Eren you have to be ready because of this might hurt for a little bit".  I feel nervous on what he is saying.

I brace myself as Levi stuck a finger in my ass hole. "You like that brat". He said to me as I moaned. I didn't like it but at the same time I do. " l..l..Levi that's hurts". I say with a tear coming down my face.

He smiled well I think it was a smile. He got his fingers out of me and kissed me. When he looks at me he hold me to bite the pillow so I wouldn't scream so I done it.

Levi puts his cock in my ass. "Fuck Levi it HURTS". He looks at me. So he starts going in and out of me until he hit one spot one spot that made me fell great. "Levi keep hitting there please more more harder faster please". He smiled at what I said. "Ok  brat I will fuck you harder and faster".

Time skip 3 minutes later

I felt great but also at the same time worried what if the neighbour's herd us. "Levi I'm about to". Sticky wight stuff came out of me and it was sperm SPERM!!! I've only cumed like once because i was watching porn and had to do something.

" don't worry Eren ". I felt something inside if me and it was warm but also sticky. Great I know Levi jizzed in me.

It was now one o'clock and we both got up and had a shower than went to bed because we were tried.

A:N

Hey guys don't kill me because I have not updated in a week I've been spending my time on school and this chapter so yeah now don't judge me because I spent a long time and when I mean a long time I mean I stayed up till 3am writing this chapter And all ill make the next chapter come this week ill make it up to you with a third one this week so cya my blankets till next chapter yay.